20.

Theo
______________

It's been six weeks of pure and utter fucking torture seeing her in class, seeing her sit as far away from us as she can in the great hall and watching her leave the common room if one of us enters it. I never thought I'd be able to miss someone as I do her, not being able to touch her, to talk to her or to hear her laugh.

I made the mistake of fucking another girl last night, I couldn't even come barely able to get hard. It wasn't the same, it wasn't Orion. Worst of all she'd seen the girl leaving my room as she entered her own room, the look on her face knocked my breath from my lungs. I tried to get to her to explain it wasn't anything but she closed the door quicker than I could take one step, I'd leant my head against her door in desperation.

She'd looked tired, sad and withdrawn mirroring mine and Draco's demeanour. If only she'd just talk to me, maybe at the party this evening though I doubt Draco would let me, he's had to stop me from going after her several times already. He insists we give her the space she's asked for even if she is making the wrong decision.

I sighed rubbing my face in the mirror hearing voices in our room, Pansy, Daphne and Hannah sat at the desk, "Where is she?" I said.

"She didn't want to come she's with Adrian" Daphne said with a sympathetic smile, I shook my head "This is fucking ridiculous is she just going to avoid us forever?".

"We've tried talking to her she won't listen, we have to sleep with her almost every night because she cries herself to sleep" Pansy sighed heavily.

I exchanged glances with Draco who looked as miserable as I felt, I lit a cigarette and drank straight from the bottle as I laid on my bed as the others drank and conversed like normal. I was thoroughly pissed when we all stumbled down the stairs my eyes instantly scanning the room for Orion. I found her playing a drinking game with her cousin and his friends clenching my fists when I clocked Bletchley with his hand on her back, she was smiling but it wasn't genuine. I know every single of her smiles and that isn't one of them, I took a seat on the sofa resting my ankle on my knee as I shot Bletchley daggers.

I rolled my eyes as the girl from the evening before took a seat next to me, too close to me. Her hand trailed up my thigh as she whispered unerotic nonsense in my ear, that caught Orion's attention she looked away flaring her nostrils as the girls hand cupped my flaccid cock.

She's not you Orion.

Draco
______________

I was sick of looking out for Theo when it came to her, constantly talking him down from causing a scene. Even if it hurts, and it does it's fucking hell without her.

I haven't told Theo I spoke to her in the library this morning.

I saw her sniffling over an essay wiping her eyes every so often as I sat at a table across the room getting absolutely no work done either. I approached her with a hand in my pocket, "Orion, are you okay?" I'd asked her, her head whipped up to look at me in alarm her eyes wide.

She'd opened her mouth to lie but then her shoulders deflated "No, I'm not okay" she admitted. I took a seat in the seat next to her, "Me either, I miss you. So does Theo" I told her.

"He didn't seem to miss me last night when that girl was leaving his room, have you moved on already too Draco?" She'd asked.

I shook my head "No I have no interest in moving on Orion, Theo doesn't either he's.. lost".

"It's harder than I thought it would be, I struggle when I see you both" she said as she chewed on the end of her quill. The bags under her eyes matched mine and her hands shook slightly.