Ask and Dare Chapter 2

Jynx_The_Drangon

What does everyone think of the Drink family? (Individally) (Not doing all of them)

"I feel bad for Palette, he didn't deserve to be put into that situation and to grow up in that type of enviroment," Nightmare looked away sadly and Error hugged her from behind.

"I honestly have to agree with her, those two shouldn't have even had kids if this is how they were planning on treating them," Error continued to hug Nightmare and refused to let go.

"Well I hate Ink and Dream is quite annoying, so I've considered kidnapping their children because they are bitches to them," Blue tried to keep his kidnapping plot to himself.

Does anyone play favourites with their children? (Looks at Dream)

"I don't mean to, but sometimes I treat Sprinkle better than the others," Blue guiltily admits.

"Hey, what are you looking at me for!? What's it matter if Palette and Dawn are mistakes and Paint is the only good child I've had, it's not exactly favourites," Dream stormed out after that.

"How can I not prefer Paint? Palette and Blueprint were unintentinal mistakes that shouldn't of been born," Ink didn't seem bothered by the question, pissed he had to mention his first two children.

"Me and Error are fair parents to the best of our abilities," Nightmare smiled and saw Error chasing after Radier who had stolen his scarf.

"I am, but Horror sometimes likes Abyss over Loki," Killer looked a bit sad at that truth.

"Epic doesn't want any more children so we won't have to worry favouritism," Cross went to find Epic as he knew Epic would get upset if he's left alone for too long since an accident when Starke was four.

"I try, just like Blue does, even with Blueprint and Dawn who aren't even my kids, although I try to treat them like they're mine," Dust looked a bit tired and depressed as he spoke, clearly hiding something.

"If Reaper ever isn't fair I give him a stern talking to, so I would say we are fair as possible with our children," Geno smiled darkly at Reaper who was standing nearby.

"I believe me and Dance are good with Lance, although we don't have any other kids to base fairness between them on," Lust looked a little awkward after saying that.

Error, are you only nice to Palette because Nightmare is or do you actually care about him?

"I do care about him, I hate to see how horrible his family is to him. Me and Night wish we could take him away from them all together, especially because of his recent suicide attempt," Error looked down at the floor and kept his tears at bay.

Ship children, are you interested romantically with anyone?

"M-maybe," Palette looks down blushing, trying to not think about Goth.

"Of course I do," Dawn laughs, running over to Abyss and kissing him, "It's this dumbass."

"Y-yeah, I like Fury," Lance mumbles, embarrassed about liking him.

"Mhm, I like Blueprint although he's a bit shy after the last time he saw Ink. I bet Ink talked trash about him again," Raven started to rant on about how much he hates Ink.

"Yes, but I will never tell anyone," Radier proudly states, already having asked Shino out earlier that day and the two of them are planning their first date.

"Yup, I like Loki and my twin brother Fury here is head over heels in love with Starke," Sprinkle wrapped his arm around Fury as he spoke.

"Yeah, I like Tenpatch, but I feel bad for Fury. He's always trying to get me to like him and I don't know how to reject him," Starke groaned at the thought of breaking her best friends heart.