Chapter 6

Blue's POV

Killer just left and I feel bad for being so rude to him when he's just worried about me. I'm a bad friend, I should just start cutting again, it fits how I usually feel. I'm gonna do it tonight and then when I work up enough courage, I'll kill myself.  

I walked home, where I was greated by a worried Dream and a pissed off Ink. I don't know why Ink's pissed, unless it's at the Bad Sanses for capturing me. I'll have to ask.

"Guys, I have to go get the kids. When I get back I want to know how you escaped the Bad Sanses," Dream told us before I could say anything.

"Alright see you in a bit," Ink happily chirped.

"Bye," was the last thing that was said before Dream's theory was confirmed.

Dream disappeared and then a second later I was being beaten by Ink. He wasn't supposed to do, well this. I believed that our relationship wasn't bad, but I was wrong. In the worse way possible.

"You need to get your fucking act together! How could you be so fucking weak that the weakest of our enemies could capture you! You are a worthless failure, I don't know why I even dated you," Ink yelled while kicking and punching me.

"Inky, I know you hate me, but please don't take this out on anyone else," I pleaded.

"I won't, because you're the only worthless one," he smugly said to me, he was at least calmer now.

I spent the next thirty minutes being abused by my now ex boyfriend, it was horrible. Ink doesn't want Dream to know that we broke up, so I have to act like I love my very abusive ex. I hate my life.

When Dream got home Ink acted like he hadn't inflicted all the damage he was bandaging up, I hate him more than I hate myself. It shocking a person can feel that much hate. I'm luckily a great actor, due to hiding my depression and anxiety.

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse, it did. Ink dragged me out to an empty AU and tied my wrists above my head, hanging me in a tree so I could be his punching bag. We got home at 4am and as soon as we got home Ink went to bed, like he hadn't been abusing me all night.

My self hate was through the roof, to a point where I was almost certain Dream could sense it. I went to the bathroom to fix up my injuries, but paused when I realized that there were razor blades in there too. When I went into the bathroom I fixed up my injuries and then I grabbed the razor blade, my wrists had faded scars from the last time I did this. 

I hadn't hurt myself in 2 years and here I was cutting, my blood spilled down my wrists and pooled on the floor. My vision was getting blurry as I bandaged my wrists, I also cleaned the blood off the bathroom floor so no one found out.

I curled up in bed beside Ink, wearing an oversized light blue hoodie and dark grey sweatpants. My whole body hurt and I wanted to kill myself a hundred times more than usual, but at least I understand what that voice meant.

-556 words 

Yup I was kinda lazy with this chapter because I just wanted to get it out so I could work on 3 different oneshots 2 fluffs and a lemon I'm gonna try to do that in 3 hours