A/N

Since it's Thanksgiving weekend I'm gonna try clearing out my oneshots, then I can finally work on chapter 20 I have a few ideas so I should be able to write a half decent chapter soon. 

Funny story for today though, so my cousins were down for the holiday and I was being forced to hang out with them, along with getting fall pictures taken. So I made the worst forced smiles and was a total asshole the whole time, at one point I fell on my ass because someone decided that holding up my body weight was no longer fun.

Also freaked out internally for a few of the pictures, since I have mild haphephobia being crammed together with 2 other people on a small bench is reason for panic and I had to sit there forcing a smile for a few minutes, the second I was allowed to walk away, I almost ran.

Somehow I managed to not break down crying, although I really felt like it and it would have got me out of picture taking, just would have been embarrassing, plus I don't know if my Mom would treat it like she treats my mental breakdowns before school. I'm sobbing on the floor having a panic attack and she tells me that I can't miss school and that she has to leave for work.

So I'm forced to pull myself together enough, to not breakdown crying on the bus or at school and leave my house which is the only place I feel truly comfortable. Sorry for ranting, I'll try to get the 5 oneshots I'm working on done soon so I can start writing chapter 20.