Chapter 10

Blue's POV

I walked back downstairs to the living room with Blueprint, everyone smiled at me. They make me feel welcome and like this could be home, if I really try. Now that I have a chance to see my new team, who will be my friends, unless they hate me, nope I'm not doing this.

It seems like Killer is dating Horror and Error is dating Nightmare, I can't tell with Dust and Cross. They seem to be single, so maybe after I get to know them, I could date one of them. Maybe I'm being stupid though, I mean who would actually love me. Ink wanted to use me as a punching bag and Dream although he was better, might of just wanted my body for sex.

I have trust issues thanks to them, they should feel my suffering every once and a while, then they would fully understand me. It looks like the other people in the room noticed me, guess I have to do the whole talking to another living being thing.

"Hey, so what's up? I don't know what you guys do around here, so I'm just curious," my nerves kicked in the second I opened my mouth. 

"Not much, we usually cause trouble for other people. Although in our free time we play video games, go on dates, cuddle and a whole lot more," Killer explained.

"Okay, so who is dating who? I need to know," I decided to be bold and ask a question that was bound to embarrass some people.

"Well, me and Horror are together as well as, Nightmare and Error. Cross is dating Epic, but they don't see each other in person very often. Dust is the only single one here," Killer told me, with a dark red blush covering his face.

"Got it, so what are we supposed to do today? I really don't know what to do," I admitted.

"We have today off, you can play video games, watch shows or movies, maybe even 'get lucky' if ya' know what I mean," Dust cut into our conversation and at the end winked.

"Yes, I know what you mean, I have a son after all," I was looking to make him look extra stupid.

"What, you have a kid? I didn't know," he seemed unsure of himself and confused.

"Yeah, from when I was with Ink. I don't really want to talk about that too much though, bad memories," now I'm uncomfortable.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have asked about it. He's kinda cute too," Dust is nicer than I originally thought.

"It's okay, you didn't mean it," I was reassuring him now.

"Thanks, do you wanna play VR games with me? They're really fun," I nodded as I laid Blueprint on the sofa besides Error.

We played Beat Saber, Super Hot, Five Nights at Freddy's and more. I had so much fun and I finally felt free, if things keep going like this I'll be truly happy.

????'s POV

I'm watching them to make sure he's safe, I will complete this mission. Boss will be proud of me and everyone will be happy. That's all I want, for everyone to be happy. Pretty foolish goal, but a goal nono the less.

-528 words

Sorry for such a short chapter after a big wait, I was writing some oneshots and couldn't work on this plus I'm on my period so I'm just extra off so please put up with me