Chapter 4

Blue's POV 

I woke up to a sharp pain in my ribs, last night was a bit of a blur, all I remember is that Ink was mad. Did he hit me? I think he did, but I might be wrong. I should talk to Dream, he might know. 

I went downstairs and saw Dream sitting on the sofa, clearly deep in thought. I have to know what happened though.

"Dream what happened last night and why do my ribs hurt? My memory is fuzzy," I asked, although I was half mumbling it.

"Blue, you're in pain? Can I see where it hurts? I promise to be gentle," Dream's voice was calming and full of kindness.

He rolled up my shirt and looked petrified, his eyelights shrunk, something that only happens out of fear. I glanced down and saw why he was so scared, my ribs were bruised and cracked in some places. It takes a great impact to crack bones in general, so this was not an accident.

"What happened? Your ribs are in really bad shape! I don't understand," Dream was far from calm now and I didn't know what to say or do.

"All I can remember of last night was Ink seemed mad, at me for the whole tripping thing. Then the words, 'this is what happens when you try to hurt me,' it doesn't make sense. The only thing I've done wrong is trip him, but that was an accident. Ink wouldn't hurt me, right?" I was crying now and trying to figure out why Inky would ever hurt me. 

"Blue, if all of this is true, then you're in a bad relationship. If Ink is abusing you, well you shouldn't keep dating him," Dream is crazy if he thinks I'm gonna break up with Inky.

"No, it's probably nothing. Inky wouldn't hurt me, I refuse to believe it," I'm not gonna let Dream take Inky back. I know Dream still likes him, he just can't date a guy in a relationship.

"Blue, I'm saying if, not that it's true. Let's just get your injuries cleaned up," he spoke softer than before.

Dream took me to the bathroom and fixed up my injuries. It didn't hurt as much anymore, which is good. I don't wanna worry Ink. Blueprint is probably going to wake up soon, I should get breakfast started then.

*Later That Day*

Everything is back to normal, Ink hasn't tried to hurt me at all.It was probably just a nightmare, he would never hurt me, he loves me. Suddenly our peaceful day got ruined.

"Bad guys are attacking Underlust, we need to go now. Dream take the kids over to Geno's place," Ink yelled ordering us around.

Dream and I did as we were told, Dream dropped the kids off, Ink took me with him to the fight. When we got there the AU was in ruins, people were dusting left and right. It was a bloodbath, I wanted to scream, but a sudden wave of calm washed over me. I wasn't exactly myself anymore, it took me a second to locate the enemies and strike. 

Killer let out a shrill scream as I lodged a knife in his left shoulder. Horror and Dust ran over to help him, the second they saw me, they froze. I don't know why they froze though, it doesn't make sense.

"How could you do this! You're supposed to be his friend and help him through tough times," Horror at first sounded angry, then lost.

"His friend? But he's on the enemies team, I'm unable to be his friend. I can't do any of the things you claim I can," I told them, they looked shocked.

Out of nowhere a sharp pain went through my skull and I heard my own voice telling me 'they aren't lying, you care about everyone. How could you forget who the real enemy is? Just look and you'll see, but never tell a soul,' I don't understand what this means.

I no longer felt stuck in a dream, but I didn't know what happened or why. My whole body started hurting and I collapsed into the snow, holding my chest in pain.  

Killer's POV

Blue collapsed and looked to be in pain, even after he attacked me I still had to check on him. I ran over to Blue, seeing blood soak through his shirt. My first instinct was to see where he was bleeding from, I rolled up his shirt and saw blood soaked bandages. He got injured before our fight, but by who?

"Horror, Dust, he's got some really bad injuries. We should take him home and before you say anything, don't you think Boss will be proud of us for catching a Star Sans," they both nodded in agreement.

Together we took Blue back to our base and changed his bandages, as well as bandaging up my shoulder. When Boss, Error and Cross got home told them we caught Blue, but left out how we changed his bandages, or that there were even bandages in the first place.

-839 words

Longest chapter in this book so far. Hope you enjoyed cause it's almost 4am and I probably need sleep but I'm gonna work on a oneshot instead