Chapter 13

Nightmare's POV

I was laying bed with Error when my phone revealed a text from Lust, it sent chills down my spine and brought tears to my eyesockets. Dream's cutting, why? I don't understand what happened that lead to him doing that.

Lust: The cutting isn't the only thing, Dream's also pregnant.

Nightmare: Do you know who's kid it is?

Lust: I have an idea of who's it is, but nothings a hundred-percent.

Nightmare: Can you tell me who you think did it?

Lust: I think it was Blue, I heard they had a one night stand. Dream wanted it and Blue didn't say no, pretty sure Ink wants to kill Blue for sleeping with Dream though. Also it doesn't seem like Ink knows about the baby, which could be dangerous for Dream's safety down the road. 

Nightmare: I'm gonna have to ask Blue about it, but just keep watching Dream and reporting to me.

Lust: Understood Boss.

I can't believe Dream's pregnant and cutting and that Blue might be the babys father. Maybe we should just kidnap Dream, it would keep him safe. Angry Ink could be more dangerous though, I wish this could magically become easier.

Ink's POV

Something is wrong, I feel like someone is watching me and Dream, if I find them they're dead. Probably one of the Bad Sanses getting information on us, that's a nuisance. Dream doesn't want anyone to on our side to kill, because apparently we'll be just as bad as our enemies.

Dream's a stupid bitch though, I just want to be able to use him for sex. He however resists my affection and refuses my touch. I'll have to rape him, I didn't want it to come to this, but he's left me no other choice.

*The Next Morning*

I entered Dream's room, he's still sound asleep and an easy target, still wish he would cooperate without me needing to do this. His body looks amazing, I can't wait to reclaim it and then have Dream all to myself.

Lust's POV

Ink's going after Dream while he's still asleep, that's extra messed up and I'm from fucking Underlust. Guess it's time for me to step in, this won't be easy though. I jumped through the window, Dream woke up and saw the situation he was in. He looked disgusted by Ink, I don't know anyone who wouldn't be disgusted though.

I grabbed Ink and threw him across the room, Dream got up and ran out of the room. At least he's safer out there, instead of in here with me and Ink fighting. A punch from Ink landed and then another, I'm definitely injured at this point.

"I-Ink stop fighting, please," Dream was shaking and crying in the doorway.

"Don't wait for me, please run and don't look back," I was practically begging Dream at this point.

"I can't, Ink I'll submit to you, just spare him," Dream just sacrificed himself for me.

Ink was letting me go, but I took my chance to knock him out instead. He fell to the floor with a thud and Dream looked confused, I'm gonna have to explain to him. I just hope he comes with me without a fight, that would be so much more messy.

"Why did you do that? You could of just left," Dream asked me like an idiot.

"I'm supposed to be protecting you, it's my orders," he looked dumbfounded.

"Who wants you to protect me of all people? I really can't think of anyone," wow, he's stupider than I imagined.

"I'll tell you once we're out of here, it's smarter to not say anything here. There could be cameras or mics," how did he not think of that?