Information on the Rewrite

I've made a bunch of little notes for myself and since this is taking a while decided to share it. The girls in the basement will now be called Shadows as creatures instead of human girl turned into ghosts. 

Ideas:

Blueprint was intentional and Blue consented, but Ink is overbearing and harsh.

Blue and Dream both are aware that Ink is abusive and Dream knows Blue is scared for Blueprint.

Blue tries to be a good partner for Ink alongside Dream as it's a threesome, but he gets overwhelmed a lot.

Palette is older than Blueprint, but they weren't intending to have a kid.

Dawn is born from the last time they had intercourse and Ink had been watching.

Blue and Killer have a good friendship from when they captured him and Blue found out Killer was dealing with depression.

Killer knows Blue has problems with self-harm.

Killer talks with Nightmare and convinces him to let Blue join their team.

They still have a creepy basement, but they've explored it before Blue moved in and they have an understanding with the girls.

Blue breaks down and talks with Dream about him moving out and taking Blueprint with him.

Dream helps Blue with his self-harm behind Ink's back as Ink sees it as attention seeking.

Geno knows about the abusive relationship that Blue and Dream are stuck in.

Reaper doesn't always stay with Geno because of his job.

Goth is a little older than Palette.

Raven and Blueprint are about the same age, although Blueprint is older.

Dawn is older than Abyss.

Killer and Horror were planning on telling their friends about Killer's pregnancy before Blue moves in.

Dream has a difficult relationship with food.

Blue occasionally acts up against Ink and gets beaten for it.

Blue has trauma from Ink.

Dream stays with Ink even after Blue leaves.

When Blue moves in with the bad sanses he confides in them and tells them about his self-harm.

The bad sanses are good at supporting Blue when he needs it.

Dust gets a crush on Blue and Killer plays overprotective best friend and tells him to not hurt Blue any more than he's already been hurt.

Dream tells Ink to not interfere with Blue and gets Ink to let Blue leave.

Nightmare is a trans woman.

Palette is non-binary.

Nightmare is a good aunt.

Dawn comes to live with Blue when Dream and Ink are having difficulties with their relationship.

Palette as the oldest has more responsibilities that they don't know how to handle.

When Blue feels like ending his own life the bad sanses comfort him and talk him out of it.

Shadows are the creatures that live in the basement.

Lust and Dance visit sometimes as Lust works for Nightmare.

Sprinkle likes Loki.

Lust is there for Dream as a friend after Blue moves out.

Error and Nightmare are engaged.