Chapter 7

Blue's POV

That morning was hell, I felt tired and just pain everywhere. I didn't sleep at all and I wanted to cut away my feelings again, it felt good to cut. My body protests my every movement, it's just going to get worse too.

I thought of things I could do to stop Ink, but every idea included avoiding Ink and hanging out with Dream. I'm not good at plans, maybe, wait that's it! I'll text Killer, no one knows I have his number and I get to talk someone about this.

Dream clearly noticed my mix of excitement and petrifying fear. He gave me the what the fuck is going on with you look, I just dug out my phone. My phone screen had a few cracks, due to Ink beating me while It was in my pocket.

I immediately started looking for Killer's name on the list of people I could text, it was a short list with only 4 people on it. The list consisted of Killer, Ink, Dream and Geno, it was way to easy to find Killer's name.

Blue: Hey Kills, can we talk?

Killer: Yeah, sure. What's up?

Blue: I need help, Ink beat me last night. 

Killer: HE DID WHAT!?

I can tell Killer wants to murder Ink, I don't blame him for it either. I like knowing someone has my back, Killer is a good friend. I should thank him for talking to me later.

Blue: He dragged me out of the house and beat me for hours. I ended up cutting after he went to bed.

I felt guilt, I'm just a burden to everyone. Killer is worried about me now, I hope he realizes that I'm a waste of his time. He has a boyfriend who loves him and friends who care, I wish I had that. I know I will never be in that situation again, no point in hoping. Oh, I zoned out and Killer started spamming me with worried texts.

Killer: I'm going to make his death slow and painful.

Killer: Wait you were cutting? I thought you were feeling better, did he make you feel like you had to again?

Killer: Blue please respond, I'm getting worried.

Killer: Blue, if you need help please say something.

Killer: Are you cutting? If you are, please stop, you know you'll make things worse for yourself.

Blue: Sorry Kills, I got distracted.

Killer: You scared me, I thought you were in trouble.

Blue: I'm sorry, I just feel like I'm a burden and that I'm wasting your time.

Killer: You aren't wasting my time and you definitely aren't a burden, Blue I know Ink doesn't treat you right, but stop acting like he's right. 

Blue: ......

Killer: Blue you know I'm right, just tell him off or something.

Blue: He'll beat me if I do that, I'm already in a lot of pain.

Killer: Why didn't you tell me you were in pain? Blue I care about and I don't like seeing you hurt.

Blue: I'll be fine.

Blue: I have to go now, bye.

Killer: Bye.

Killer's POV

I was worried out of my mind, Blue confirmed that Ink is abusive and is treating the situation like it's nothing new. It might not be, Blue could have been in a abusive relationship before this. My only hope is that Dream is there, he can stop it, if he sees it.

"Killer, why are you so worried," Nightmare asked me, as I turned around to face him.

"Wha- I'm n-not w-worried," I stuttered out, I sound like a lier. 

"Stop lying and tell me," he was clearly getting feed up with me.

"Fine, but please don't judge," I got a small nod in return, telling me to continue speaking," I was texting Blue and before you freak out, please let me finish. He was asking for advice because Inks abusing him, I want to help him get out of there. I don't like knowing that someone is suffering, by the hands of someone thay care about."

Nightmare was shocked, but he clearly understood, I want to help Blue in anyway possible. No one deserves what he's going through, he should just leave, but he doesn't. How can he live like that? I don't understand.

Dust's POV

I heard Nightmare and Killer's whole conversation, I want to help Blue as well, but don't know how to. Maybe if I find the Star Sanses base, I can stop Ink from hurting Blue. I've got a plan, now the hard part finding their base.

I honestly don't know how someone could want to hurt a cute boy like Blue, wait I just thought he was cute. Damn it, do I have a crush on Blue?

Blue's POV

I'm glad that today is almost over, I can't cut in broad daylight. Ink would make me feel more pain than I can even imagine, at least that's what I think would happen. My arms look like a cat tried tearing them off, I'm suprised no one noticed.

*Later That Night*

I crept over to the bathroom, my mind and body having a single goal, cut. Once I was sitting on the floor, blade in hand, a thought crossed my mind. Killer would want me to text him about my feelings.

Blue: Hey, sorry it's so late, I'm just about to cut myself. I thought you might want to talk me out of it.

Killer's POV

My phone went off, but it's so late at night. It must be important, if it's not then I'll be pissed. I opened my phone and got really scared, I'm scared Blue might kill himself. He wouldn't text me if he didn't need help, so I have to help.

Killer: Blue it's okay, just put the blade down so we can talk about this.

Blue: Okay.

Killer: Can you please tell me why you were gonna do that to yourself?

Blue: I've been feeling suicidal and this helps me. I would be hanging myself right now if I didn't cut, so I think it's doing a good job as a stress reliver.

Killer: Oh god, Blue please don't kill yourself, you are one of my best friends. I need you, so please don't do that.

Blue: I won't, unless Ink does something inappropriate against my will or I just get sick of the abuse. Whichever happens first and thanks for being so supportive.

Killer: Blue you're talking like you have already gotten sick of the abuse, please say your gonna hold on a little longer.

Blue: I'm thinking about suicide, but I'm holding on for Blueprint.

Killer: Who's Blueprint?

Blue: Me and Ink's kid, he's a few months old.

Killer: Holy shit, you have a kid! Is that why you haven't left Ink yet?

Blue: Yes, I can't leave him behind.

Killer: Then bring him and join the 'Bad Sanses' or whatever people call us.

Blue: I'll think about it.

Blue: I better head to bed before Ink notices I'm gone and punishes me.

Killer: Alright, have a good night.

Blue: You too.

I put my phone down, feeling better. Blue should be fine until at least tomorrow, I just hope he actually joins us.

-1149 words

This chapter is so long and I feel like I'm gonna pass out because of getting 4 hours of sleep and then staying up about 20 hours at this point I mean I've stayed up for 40 hours without sleep before it's just draining