Chapter 8

Blue's POV

I felt better after talking with Killer last night and I'm thinking about taking Killer up on his offer to join the Bad Sanses. It wouldn't change much about how Ink treats me, so I might as well. Only one difficult thing about it, I have to pack my stuff and Blueprint's in secret.

I waited all day, had to deal with some beatings, but I put up with it. It's easy to deal with something if you know it's almost over. Ink will probably start going insane when I leave, that however is not my problem.

When nighttime arrived I quickly packed my stuff, as well as Blueprint's, I could hardly contain my excitement. As I walked downstairs to the front door I felt guilt, I don't want to leave Dream and Palette with Ink. I just hope Ink doesn't abuse them too.

Dream saw me just before I left, he looked so confused and vulnerable. I bet a gust of wind could kill him, he cares too much. It will be his undoing.

"Blue, what's going on? Where are you going? Please tell me," Dream cried out, my guilt grew seeing him like this.

"I'm leaving, I have to go. You were right, Ink's abusive, it really doesn't help my urges to kill myself. So Dream please understand, I have to leave, it's the only way I can protect and raise Blueprint," I quietly explained to a now sobbing Dream. 

"Do you think he'll hurt me too? And why didn't you say anything about being suicidal? We-I could of helped you, Blue I'm scared. What if he hurts Palette or me? What then? Blue I need you," Dream was on the floor crying his eyes out, so I reached out and hugged him.

"Dream, I didn't say anything because Ink is cruel and would treat me horribly if he knew. Plus I doubt Ink would ever hurt you guys, he told me himself that I was the only worthless one. If it makes you feel better, I'll stay and something goes wrong I'll leave immediately," Dream started nodding like crazy at my offer to stay.

I got up and put all of our stuff in Blueprint's room, before going over to Dream's room. When I walked in he ran over and hugged me, dragging me over to his bed. I layed down beside Dream, his head was resting on my chest.

"Blue, is it bad that I want to do sexual stuff with you? 'Cause I have wanted to for a while now," Dream confessed.

"No, it's not bad and since I don't know if I'm leaving tomorrow or not, we could do it. Only if you're certain you want this," I don't know why I said that to him, but it can't hurt to have a one night stand, right?

"Yes, please, I have wanted this for so long, wreck me Blue~" Dream tried to seduce me and it worked.

"This will be a night you won't forget~" I softly purred out.

My hands slid down Dream's body, he kept giving me impatient looks and every time I saw him do that I would grind against his pelvis. It didn't take long for Dream to start moaning, his female ectobody was formed and my male ectobody was as well.

"Dream if you want me to continue, you'll have to beg," I teased him, not expecting him to give in.

"Please fuck me Blue, I need your big dick in my tight, wet pussy~" Dream begged in a seductive way.

"Guess I have to then, I am going to give you a good time~" I complied.

I slip my clothes and Dream's off, letting them fall to the floor. Dream wasn't lying when he said he was wet, his pussy was dripping onto the bed and we haven't even started yet. I kissed Dream while pushing my dick into his soaked entrance, he tried to deepen the kiss and I let him.

His legs wrapped around my waist as I started thrusting slowly into Dream, he was moaning into our kiss. I softly pulled away from the kiss, as I pushed Dream down into the bed, his legs released my waist allowing me to slam into him faster.