Chapter 20

Blue's POV

I woke up and heard a commotion downstairs, maybe Dream came back. My feet shuffled down the stairs and that's when I saw Ink, right beside Dream. I'm gonna kill someone today, most likely Ink followed by Nightmare for bringing an asshole who abused me here.

"What the fuck is going on? Is today gonna be the day I kill one of you guys? Because bringing Ink here is practically a death sentence" they all froze and looked at me in fear.

"Nightmare brought him here, the rest of us didn't even know until he dragged Ink into the mansion," Killer is covering his own ass and throwing Nightmare under the bus at the same time.

"Okay, so Nightmare wants to get his ass beaten," Nightmare instantly dropped both of them on the floor and ran out of the room, fearing what I'll do to him.

He went into the basement and is likely to get lost down there, as we've only explored a small portion of it. It didn't take long for him to start shouting curse words and yelling about spiders.

"What the fuck is going on? Wait, Blue!? That means I'm at Nightmare's mansion," Dream woke up when he got dropped and only now is coming back to reality.

"Yes, you are and with Ink, the biggest fucking asshole ever," I tried to keep my anger from seeping out, but it clearly did.

"I'm sorry, but I am not the one who brought him here. Also why is Nightmare screaming about spiders? I thought the mansion was completely clean," I almost forgot Dream wasn't there during the whole creepy basement incident.

"I threatened him and he ran into the basement, which hasn't been cleaned and is likely full of small insects," my explanation was enough for him to shut up.

"I'm gonna go look for Nighty, anyone who wants to join me, is given full permission to," of course Error's going to look for Nightmare, their lovers after all.

"Knock yourself out, I'm staying up here to make sure Ink doesn't try anything," Error nodded in my direction and headed down the stairs, quickly being followed by Cross.

Lust's POV

I left the mansion earlier today, just so I could meet up with Dance, since we recently started dating. Honestly I just hope that when I gets home later that there will be a home to go back to, because everyone in that mansion get pretty wound up sometimes and we've taken out some walls before, just by fooling around.

"Dancey, it's nice to see you again," I smiled at my boyfriend and he rushed over to give me a tight hug.

"S-so you s-said that we're g-going to that new c-cafe? To h-have a d-date," he's adorable when he stutters and the blush coating his face is cute too.

"Yup! After we can go back to where I live if you don't mind a bunch of idiots goofing around," he smiled at me and nodded, giving me the okay for later.

Once we arrived at the cafe Dance held tightly onto my hand and started snuggling against my side. I know he's really shy and has social anxiety so I'm just waiting for him to tell me he wants to leave.

Surprisingly he made it through ordering our drinks and all the way until we got them, once our drinks were in our hands he started to get more nervous. My first instinct was to take him back to the mansion, where we found a bunch of idiots screaming over a few spiders.

-599 words

Hope you enjoyed

Look at this, a chapter, it might be short but I got something out and that is good enough for now. I completed 6 oneshots in one day on the weekend and I have 4 more to write, but I want ed to write this first because I  actually had an idea