Chapter 5

Blue's POV

I woke up in a dungeon, still hearing voices, that sound a lot like me. Telling me to figure out who the real enemy is and that I just have to remember. Who is the real enemy? Like who? I'm going insane in here and it's probably only been an hour, I have issues. 

"Hey, sorry about the whole, chained up in a dungeon thing. You were acting weird and I couldn't risk it. Plus my Boss would be pissed if a Star Sans was walking around our base," Killer explained to me.

"Yeah, it's ok. I've kinda been hearing voices and losing control over my body. Not to mention the fact that I can barely remember last night," I ranted slightly.

"You sound like you're going insane," was all he said before looking down at the ground.

"Kills, these voices are telling me to- god damn, why does my head hurt? Is this the voices way of saying I can't tell anyone shit? If so then they deserve the words fuck you," I really did sound crazy now.

"Boss, our prisoner has already gone insane," Killer yelled while facing the stairs.

Nightmare walked down the stairs a minute later, his gaze pierced through me, Ink looked at me like that before. He was mad, but why? I really can't remember, I know Dream almost convinced me Ink was abusive. There is no way that Ink is my mystery enemy, I mean seriously? Oh, I zoned out and Nightmare is now a foot away from me, glaring.

"So, Blue is it true that your insane? Because you don't seem to crazy right now," Nightmare's voice was almost as icy as his gaze, which could have turned me to ice.

"No, I'm not insane. I am hearing voices, losing control over my body and can hardly remember last night. That is not crazy in most ways," I stated, I was kinda pissed too.

"Killer you're right, just give him back to his friends. I refuse to risk him breaking out and killing me in my sleep," Nightmare didn't appear to be as rude as I assumed, I almost like here better than home.

"You don't seem to be worried about the rest of us dying in our sleep, bit rude Boss," Killer, I believe was teasing, I might be wrong.

"Error sleeps with me, you sleep with Horror, the idiots Dust and Cross can handle themselves," Nightmare jokingly told Killer.

"I'll just dump him somewhere," Killer walked over and grabbed me.

We landed in the snow, my chains were gone and I felt cold. Can skeletons get cold? Anyway that doesn't matter because I'm free.

"Blue, are you okay? When we brought you in your ribs were bleeding and they looked bruised," Killer asked kindly.

"I'm not sure, but Dream is certain that Ink is abusive. I don't believe that," I quietly told Killer, ashamed I'd even consider what Dream said to be true.

"That's not okay, if he is abusive then leave him," Killer yelled at me, I shook slightly. I don't like being yelled at.

"I don't know if it's true, I'm staying put until it isn't okay," I refused the idea of leaving Ink.

Killer's POV

Blue shouldn't stay with Ink if there is a chance of him being abusive, he doesn't listen though. Maybe he just loves Ink too much, it makes him blind to anything he doesn't like. I wish I could help, but for now I have to leave.

"I'm leaving now, please be careful," I feel guilty, I'm letting him go back to a potentially abusive relationship.

"Bye," was all he said in response.

-597 words 

Yeah I kinda didn't know what I was doing but now I have ideas for a good next chapter, but first sleep cause I've been up for 18 hours after getting 5 hours of sleep