Chapter 14

Blue's POV

It's been a day since Lust brought Dream here, I honestly thought having Dream around would be more enjoyable. Instead I find it stressful, especially since I found out Dream is pregnant with my kid.

Me and Dream, aren't really built to be together, I guess. Ever since I found out about our kid, I've just felt bad. Dream wouldn't be in this situation if I hadn't had sex with him, plus I have a bit of a crush on Dust.

Then my thoughts went over to... something much darker, more dangerous. How would the others react, if I committed suicide? This recent situation has been stressful and I haven't been cutting, which is the only thing that has ever stopped me.

Maybe I should, there would be no guilt to not helping Dream raise our kid and I'll never see Ink again. You know what, I'm gonna do it. Just need to find some paper and a pencil. When I found them, I began writing.

Dear Dream,

I'm sorry for leaving you alone, especially after getting you pregnant. Please forgive me for this, I just can't go on like this and don't blame yourself for my own self-hate. Dream you deserve everything you have, along with whatever you get in the future. Since I won't be around for our kid, can you name them Dawn, I just feel like it'll suit them.

Goodbye Dream, have a good life.

Dear Killer,

You're my only friend who could properly understand me, but please don't follow in my footsteps. I think you should start a family, get married and just enjoy your life. This was bound to happen eventually, just a little sooner than everyone thought. Please take care of Blueprint and Dream for me, along with my yet to be born child.

See you in hell bestie.

Dear Dust,

I wish we could of gotten to know each other better, you seem really nice and like someone I could get attached to if we continued hanging out. Well, I'm literally going to hang, so no pun intended. Please enjoy your life, because I can't enjoy mine.

We might meet again in hell, so I guess I'll see you someday.

Dear Blueprint,

I'm sorry for leaving you while your still a child, someday you'll be able to read this and understand why I wasn't around while you grew up. Fall in love someday, it's worth it if you chose the right one.

I'll miss you, my little Prints.

Dear Error, Nightmare, Horror and Cross,

I didn't get to truly know any of you, but you still excepted me onto your team and for that I'm grateful. Please take good care of my kids and Dream, because I care about them and want them to have a good life.

Thanks a million.

I don't want to write one for my unborn child, because that would make me feel like I ditched them and I already feel that. Dawn will probably be better off never knowing me, I mean who wouldn't be?

The last thing to do is find a rope and hang myself, the end. My hand finally brushed over a piece of rope, it was perfect. I tied the noose and stood on my bed, the noose around my neck and stepped off.

Dust's POV 

I heard something coming from Blue's room and decided I should check to make sure everything is okay. Before me was Blue, with a noose around his neck. I summoned a bone and cut the rope, catching Blue in my arms.