Chapter 11

Blue's POV

The day flew by, me and Dust played video games until we were too tired to continue. Blueprint slept through just about everything and only cried a little, Error and Killer are both completely in love with Prints too. I'm suprised they aren't worshipping him yet, honestly I think they're gonna.

After we were done playing games, I got shown back up to my room so I could get some much needed sleep. Blueprint was sleeping beside me until we get a crib, so I had to be more careful than usual.

Around 3 am I heard sounds coming from downstairs and as any half asleep person does, I went to investigate. I left Blueprint under the blankets in my room while I investigate, just so I feel like he's safer. 

It only took me a second to see the door to the dungeon open, I walked down the steps. Earlier I found out the dungeon, used to be an office with a secret door that leads to the basement. A place that is apparently terrifying and traumatizing, that I want to check out.

The secret door was wide open, bloody handprints and footprints were at the entrance to the basement. Chills went down my spine and I felt like I was being watched, but also guided. I'm honestly getting freaked out, this place is way more messed up than I like.

That's when I saw the girl, she looked to be about 13 and she had clearly been hanging there for decades. The skin on her face was partially falling off and she had a smile on her face, like she wanted this.

Her chocolate brown hair was matted and wet with what I believe is her blood. Then something far past her moved, I suppressed a growing need to scream. I felt something touch my shoulder and I lost it, the scream I'd been holding back came out as jumped and then ran back upstairs to my room without looking back.

Once I entered my room, I turned on the light and locked the door. I slid down the door, continually pressing my back into it. The feeling of a solid that was not a person behind me, was reassuring and it made me feel a bit better.

It took at least half an hour before I moved, I looked to my shoulder the right one, it's where I felt what I believe was someones hand. A bloody red streak was there, dry and very visable. Panic returned to me and I started having a panic attack, everything was bad, I couldn't calm down.

*Early Morning*

Nightmare's POV

I woke up and lightly pulled myself from Error's death grip, he didn't wake up which was good. My first goal of the morning was to get myself some coffee, which ment I had to walk all the way down to the kitchen.

When I walked into the kitchen I almost threw up, a half rotten female corpse was laying on the floor. A trail of blood lead from her body, to the basement. The one place in this house everyone swore to stay out of, because it's freaky as shit and scary.

Blue walked down the stairs only a few seconds later, he looked traumatized and  tired. I'll have to ask him if he was exploring last night and decided to give the rest of us a scare, although he doesn't seem like the type.

"Morning Blue, you good? You look kinda scared," I was trying to not be insensitive, don't know how I did.

"While last night I heard some sounds coming from downstairs and then I saw a corpse. I also had something touch my shoulder, it was most definitely covered in blood. My shirt is stained in god knows who's blood now," he wasn't lying, but there is clearly more to the story. 

"Don't come into the kitchen, I think I found that corpse you're talking about," I'm trying to protect him from more trauma.

"It wasn't in the kitchen last night," Blue was shaking and I could feel the fear radiating off him.