Chapter 19

Blue's POV

When Dust finally woke up he saw me having a mental breakdown and ignoring the two crying children next to me. He could tell I'm having a shitty day, especially when my sleeves exposed the bloody bandages from yesterday.

"Blue come here, you need to get some more sleep and then we'll talk about your cutting again," I just nodded at Dust in response to his words.

He took both children and let me go to bed, the extra sleep should calm me down. I'm really lucky to have Dust, the stress of raising children is too much when I'm alone. Then I drifted off to sleep, with the thought of my caring boyfriend.

Dream's POV

Ink's emotions are now directly tied to mine, this is probably gonna lead to problems in the future. He will know when I'm feeling down or if I feel guilt, anything I feel, he feels. Which means me being overwhelmed is making him overwhelmed and now I feel anxious, this is gonna be really bad.

"Dream, please stop making me feel like this. I don't like it, I feel stressed out and e-everything is too much," Ink started having a panic attack and I could feel my own emotions being amplified by what I'm making him feel.

"S-sorry, with b-both of us f-feeling l-like this I c-can't calm down p-properly," I briefly explained, before I went into a panic attack as well.

This is my first bad experience with us sharing my emotions and I don't like it at all. If this happens multiple times, well, neither of us will be doing good mentally. His panic increases mine which then increases his again and so on and so forth, until both of us can't function properly.

Nightmare's POV 

I feel strong negative emotions, to the point where someone could be committing suicide. So I'm gonna check it out and hope I don't see anyone jump to their death or anything like that. When I saw Dream and Ink of all people, both collapsed onto the ground having panic attacks. My tentacles lifted both of them into the air, but neither of them responded to my sudden action.

Knowing my only option was to take them home and find out what the fuck is happening, I teleported home with both of them. I'll find out Dream's reason for being with Ink and get to the bottom of all this shit, because I'm sick of mysteries. All I want is a clear answer, along with a break that I can spend with my boyfriend and friends, although they can be idiots.

When I got there everyone looked at me, all of them were completely horrified, all because I brought Ink into the house. That's when I remembered how bad Blue's relationship with Ink is and I realized Blue is going to freak out if he sees him, especially here, where Blue is supposed to be safe.

-486 words 

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy with school and writing a lot of oneshots so please forgive I'll try to write the next chapter soon