Ask and Dare Chapter

Welcome to the dare chapter, it does not affect current story, it also has older versions of all the ship children so far featured in this book.

dusty_crusty_ : I dare Dream to yeet water onto Nootmare

"Okay, he already has a grudge against me for hanging out with Ink," so Dream ran up to Nightmare and threw the water from the bucket he's holding onto Nightmare.

"What the fuck Dream!? You are so annoying," Nightmare screamed at him.

"It was just a dare," Nightmare then chased Dream and threw him into a pile of mud.

MiaCliona1 : Error what do you think about math?

"It's okay, I don't really care," Error shrugged slightly wile answering.

LilyIsReadingLMAO : I dare Nootmare to dance in front of everyone 

"This is so embarassing," Nightmare blushed as Lust forced him to wear revealing clothes and Error drooled at the sight of his body.

"He's so going to kill creator after this, Fallen you might want to run," Error yelled.

"Oh shit, you're right. See you later," I ran out of the room and hid in a room.

Dragon_Drawz : Palette, does Nightmare know you exist? If so how does he feel about you, as in does he hate you or do you have a good nephew-uncle relationship?

"Yeah he knows about me, he met me when I was a small child and he cares about me more than either of my parents do. My Dad (Ink) is abusive and my Mom (Dream) tells me to not bother him with my problems," Palette burst into tears and ran into his room.

Avobunny42: 

1. I dare the ghost girls to scare anyone in the mansion

2. I dare all bottoms to be showered with kisses by their lovers

3. I dare all tops to be as cute as they can be or act like a bottom

"Let's start with the last one," they are so gonna kill me later for this.

"Get that away from me," I'm currenly trying to put all the tops in cute or oversized clothes, as well as shrink them into bottoms and this is Ink refusing.

Errormare: Bottom Nightmare, Top Error

Dustberry: Bottom Dust, Top Blue

Drink: Bottom Dream, Top Ink

Horrorkill: Bottom Killer, Top Horror

Lust x Dance(need ship name): Bottom Dance, Top Lust

Crepic: Bottom Epic, Top Cross

Poth: Bottom Palette, Top Goth

Ravenprint: Bottom Raven, Top Blueprint

Dawn x Abyss(need ship name): Bottom Dawn, Top Abyss

Shadow x Patrica: Bottom Patrica, Top Shadow 

Claire x Fallen(Me/Creator/Oc representing me): Bottom Fallen, Top Claire

"Took a bit, but all tops are in oversized clothes and have been shrunk to be just shorter than their bottom. Unless their bottom was already taller than them (Blue, Claire, Blueprint, Goth), then I just put them in cute clothes," I'm so evil.

"Fallen, get your ass over here," that would be a pissed off Claire.

"I don't like being short," that is a overly upset Cross.

(Okay I'm to lazy to write how all the tops reacted, just know they are pissed)

"Now dare two because I'm backwards with this one," I think they'll like this one.

All estblished bottoms are now recieving love and affection(I changed the tops back to normal for this) it is so cute.

"Now for number one," oh I'm so dead later.

Claire pokes Killer and then hides, Killer screams loudly. (I'm sorry, I'm being lazy)

TheUndertaleHuman: Epic say a m e m e

"Alright Bruh,"

"Is this what you wanted? Well talk to you later bruh, need to fing Cross," Epic than went to tackle hug Cross

(Bonus Scene)

Palette's POV (Age 15, 13 and a half years until then)

My parents call me a mistake that shouldn't of been born, but my siblings (besides Blueprint) are treated like royalty. Maybe I should just kill myself? Then they would finally be happy.

No word count today

I've just started a 60 day challenge on the ship called Insomnia (Error x Dream) and I'm trying to prewrite the challenge so I can just post it everyday with out having to write all the time. Also I have some ideas for the next chapter  so that shpuld be out by the end of the month.

If you're wondering I don't have a girlfriend, just a major crush even after getting rejected over 10 times.