Chapter 18

Dream's POV

I reached the house where me and Blue used to live with Ink. Ink was sitting on the floor staring at nothing, he lacked any type of emotions. The urge to talk to him pulled me closer to the house, until I heard another voice.

"Ink, you have to keep obeying, unless you don't want to keep your emotions. Oh wait, I remember, you disobeyed and took them from you. So will you finally come to your senses? I only asked two simple requests," the person who I couldn't see threatened.

"I refuse, that's messed up and the other one is cruel," Ink stated.

"You were willing to do stuff like that before, what changed? You can tell me," the other person was taunting Ink now.

"I've changed, they changed me and I don't want to hurt them again. I already broke their trust," what does he mean? Who changed him?

"Those stupid friends of yours hate you, the Star Sanses don't exist anymore. You abused and mistreated them, so they left you behind. Don't you have monophobia? Shouldn't you be having a panic attack and crying? You should be upset, but your not, because you're a soulless freak," Ink is afraid of being alone and I abandoned him. Now I feel bad for him, although I shouldn't.

"I'm getting over it, also since I'm soulless I can't feel the fear. I can't feel anything, getting my emotions back would lead to several panic attacks. That would just be nuisance and I can live without my emotions, it's just different," he has changed and I want to help him change again.

My foot accidentally moved onto a twig, breaking it with a loud crack. I took off running, before remembering I can teleport and I ended up teleporting directly in front of Ink. Both of us fell onto the ground, I quickly put a hand over his mouth and teleported him to a different AU.

We landed and I couldn't help but blush. Ink was directly on top of me and his pelvis was touching mine, although we still had clothes blocking direct contact. He seemed confused, but was staying quiet.

"Ink, who were you talking to? Also get off of me," his face lit up with blush and I got very confused.

"An asshole, who refills my viles, which let me feel emotions. Although for some reason being around you let's me feel every type of emotions, even the ones my viles can't do," Ink said while crawling off me.

"It's probably my aura that is letting you feel emotions, it does that. Along with changing emotions from sad to happy," I explained, my own emotions became negative.

"Is that why I feel upset now? My emotions are directly being controlled by yours," Ink clearly understands what I'm saying.

Blue's POV

I woke up and discovered Dream is missing, meaning I have to take care of Dawn. Dream truly is a little bitch and I can't believe he'd ditch his own kid, seriously.

Dust ended up sleeping in, leaving me to deal with two children and an anxiety attack. Today is not my fucking day, I just wanna go back to bed and make today seem like a bad dream.

Unluckily for me, everyone was either busy with their own thing or they already left to do something. I can't handle today, it's too much and I'm only able to take so much.

My day got worse, somehow, when Blueprint started sobbing without reason and then Dawn started crying too. I'm gonna go crazy, this is hell and there is no way out.

-603 words 

Sorry for taking so long for something so short, I've just been dealing with a lot and haven't had time to write I'll try to write the next chapter soon but no promises