Chapter 3

Dream's POV

Ink seemed pissed off when he and Blue got home, I could feel negativity radiating off of both of them and Ink had some dirt on his face. Blue looked guilty, although, I don't know what for. I'll have to ask them, I hope Ink doesn't get mad at me.

"What happened guys? 'Cause Ink looks like he tried eating dirt," I questioned them, but made sure to make it sound light hearted.

"I might've tripped him, I really didn't mean to! It just happened," Blue cried out, he was distressed and in need of help.

"Accident my ass," Ink mumbled while walking upstairs, snatching Blueprint on his way.

"Calm down Blue, it was an accident. Ink will forgive you he just needs time," I tried to reassure him to no avail.

"I literally put my foot in his way, how could it not be my fault? I'm a horrible boyfriend," Blue was having a hard time getting his words out due to his tears.

"It was an accident, now go get some sleep and relax," I soothed him with my calm voice.

"O-ok," he looked so broken, sounded broken too. I hope Ink isn't to hard on him.

Blue's POV

I know it's my fault, Dream is just trying to be a good friend. When I made it to me and Ink's bedroom a ping of fear flew through me, freezing me to where I was standing. Ink's hand was on my shoulder and he pulled me into our room, it felt cold. A shiver ran down my spine, I was shaking like leaves in a hurricane. I couldn't move as Ink shoved me onto the floor, before repeatedly kicking me in the ribs. Knowing it would bruise made it worse in a way, the knowledge that pain would be just a tap away was terrifying.

After Ink kicked me to the point of sobbing, he grabbed me by the scarf and threw me on the bed. He didn't speak, he just smiled, a cruel, cold smile. I want to die, because then Ink couldn't hurt me anymore.

"Blue," I met Ink's gaze as he spoke,"this is what happens when you try to hurt me."

His icy glare broke me, I started screaming and crying. Dream rushed in when he heard me. He looked scared, maybe I'm going to far. I just don't want Ink to hurt me anymore.

"Blue you're ok, you're going to be ok," Dream's voice was soothing, but I want to express my pain.

"Listen to us Blue, everything is ok," Ink, was him hurting me all in my head?

"It hurts," it was all I could get out, but it was enough to have Dream's concern and Ink's disaproval.

"Where does it hurt and why?" Dream's question was so simple, yet I couldn't tell him.

The world around me faded to black.

Dream's POV 

"What's happening to him?" Ink yelled he looked so worried.

"He blacked out, he might not remember this in the morning, so try not to trigger any type of relapse," I told Ink blandly. 

"I'm gonna go to bed and hope everything is good in the morning," he stated it as if it were exciting. Ink is weird.

"I think I'll head to sleep too," I replied to Ink's happiness with a almost robotic tone.

I only got a nod in response.

-544 words

I know it suck and I need sleep