A/N (Plus Something Funny)

Sorry I haven't started working on the next chapter yet, it's because I've been getting a lot of requests in my oneshots book and I have quite a bit of homework, which combined makes it hard to write this. I will start trying to work on it in between requests and homework, but I don't know when I'll finish the next chapter. 

I still love this story and want to continue it, so don't worry about me not completing it. I just need more time and less stress, so it might take a few days to a few weeks, please be patient with me. 

Here's the funny shit I promised for all my emotional bullshit.

Nightmare: Creator! What are you doing?

 Me: Being a asexual bitch and looking at adorable pictures of Killer.

Killer: Why me?

Me: 'Cause you're adorable and the best bean.

Blue and Cross: I thought I was cute.

Me: You guys are cute too, I just can't find a lot of cute pictures of you.

Horror: You made my boyfriend cry, your going to die today!

Dust: Bye bye *stabs me*

Me: I liked this shirt, why'd you have to cover it in blood?

Dream: How are you alive?

Me: I could ask you the same question, you were hanging out with Ink after he abused Blue and tormented you. Why hasn't Blue killed you yet?

Dream: Nightmare brought him home, I didn't do anything wrong!

Me: So Blue being extra stressed from having to take care of Dawn isn't your fault? And Blue cutting because of being overly emotional isn't your fault either? Dream, Blue is bound for another attempt at suicide before Dust proposes to him. Seriously, he might just kill himself before his first kid with Dust is born.

Dust: Dream you are dead for upsetting Blue! *stabs Dream repeatedly*

Ink: I'm gonna die, aren't I?

Me: You have some more life fucking up ahead of you and you have to get Dream pregnant again.

Ink and Dream: *flustered and laying on the floor*

Me: That's what I thought was gonna happen, Nightmare you have to get Error pregnant soon too.

Error: Why me!? *blushing on Nightmare's lap*

Me: Because I said so.

This isn't something that happened in the story, but some things I've mentioned here might happen. Blue is gonna have a rough time soon and Error is gonna be sore. Here is something cute to end this.

 Here is something cute to end this