Chapter 12

Error's POV

I've been awake for five hours now, there has been no sign of Nighty and the others. All I want is to cuddle with my Nighty, while watching the others act foolish. Suddenly we heard footsteps coming up from the basement, Nighty and the others were dragging three teenage girls behind them.

The first one had long black hair and greyish blue eyes, she looked extremely pale. Then girl two, she had chocolate brown hair and dull green eyes, she kinda looks like the corpse in the kitchen. Girl three was the most interesting, she had light brown hair and caramel brown eyes, as well as bloody clothes.

"You said my body was in the kitchen, Patricia. Why the fuck would you move it? It belongs to me," girl two shouted at girl three.

"I did it because you left it hanging," the girl who I assume is Patricia, stated to her acquaintance.

"If I could kill you, I would," girl two shot back.

"Would you two shut up, I haven't seen daylight in decades. Don't ruin this for me," girl one yelled at the other two, although she looks like a teenager.

Blue's POV

The girl with the chocolate brown hair, she looks like the corpse from the basement, except not rotting. I don't like this, especially how that girl keeps calling it her body. One thing is for sure, those three girls won't be going anywhere near Blueprint.

Bloody clothes girl, I think she got called Patricia by corpse girl. She is most definitely the one who touched my shoulder last night, I don't trust her the most. How long have they been in the basement anyway? One of them made it sound like it had been a very long time.

Blueprint suddenly started crying and refused to calm down, he's probably getting hungry. I haven't gone into the kitchen, which means neither of us has eaten. I can go a couple days without eating, but Blueprint needs to eat several times a day.

"Hey you, the one holding the crying child, can you calm him down. His crying is hurting my ghost ears," I completely froze, she just said she's a ghost.

Blueprint stopped crying when I froze in fear, it's like he knew it'd be dangerous to keep crying. At least I know she's one hundred-percent not a good person to leave Prints with, only positive thing right now.

Dream's POV

Ink just went to bed, took him long enough. It's 10 pm, I want to try this cutting thing out and then go to bed. The bathroom attached to my bedroom is probably the best place to do this, no one should be entering my room this late.

I thought about what I'm going to do over and over again, finally pulling out a pocket knife. The blade hovered above my usually glove covered wrists and then I pressed down. Blood bubbled up, before spilling out of my wrist and it stung so badly, but it also felt quite good. 

I kept cutting, guess I know exactly why Blue liked this now. My wrists are bleeding a lot and I feel a bit light headed. The blood was gonna be annoying to clean, but I can put up with it if I get to feel that amazing type of pain.

Lust's POV

Dream's cutting, how am I supposed to tell Nightmare that? He'll probably try killing Ink for making Dream feel horrible enough about himself to cut. Wait, I could just talk to Dream sometime when he goes out for something, perfect plan.

This kind of reminds me of Killer's method to self-harm, hiding in a bathroom and then tearing himself apart without a care in the world. At least Killer stopped cutting, Dream has some stuff we need to work on.

I kind of wonder what is on the edge of falling into the sink, maybe I should get closer so I can see. I'm now on the roof and looking into the bathroom Dream is currently occupying, not in a perverted way. 

Now that I'm up close I can see what the item is and it's a pregnancy test, looks to be positive. Blue had a fling with Dream from what I've heard here, so Blue's about to have another kid, just with Dream this time. Nightmare is so gonna kill him for this.

Looks like Dream is heading to bed now, I hope he stays there and doesn't cut anymore, although I'm being unrealistic. Dream's likely to keep cutting until either Ink finds out or I have to break in and heal him.

Nightmare's POV

These girls are a nuisance, Blue has been very negative since we brought them up and one of them kind of threatened his kid. I should probably kick them out, that way they're out of the basement and we don't have to deal with them.

"Okay you three, you are going to take the corpse in the kitchen and leave. You have scared my team, which is something I won't put up with," I made sure I said everything that seemed the most important.

"Sure, we'll leave, as long as we can come back to visit every now and again," the black haired girl agreed.

"Fine, but we get to know your names," I have to do what's best for the idiots, since they're like family to me.

"I'm Shadow, miss bloody clothes is Patricia and corpse girl is Claire, we'll be on our way now," Shadow fazed through my hand, before taking the corpse from the kitchen and leaving with her friends.

"Nighty can we cuddle now? I want my cuddles," Error finally broke everyones serious moods with his childish request.

Shadow's POV

As we left I heard someone asking for cuddles, they are most definitely people I want to know more about. Claire is dragging her body behind her and Patricia is just spacing out, this is going to be a fun journey.

Horror's POV

Now that the ghosts are gone, Killer is dragging me upstairs into our bedroom. I wonder if he wants to have some fun in bed, or maybe just to make out. Killer sat down on the bed and I sat down beside him, getting the message.

"Horror, I have to tell you something," Killer was making his nervous face, last time he made that face he was telling me about his cutting,"please don't freak-out, I-I'm pregnant."

"This is amazing, Kills I'm so happy that this is happening," he suddenly hugged me, I guess me excepting our child made him happy.

"Thank  you Horror, I'm so glad you except that we're having a kid. When I realized I was pregnant I got a bit worried, I thought you might not want or be ready for this stuff," I wish Kills wouldn't think like this.

"Kills, I'll always except you and everything you care about. Plus I can't wait for our child to be born," Kills is crying, did I say something wrong?

"You always know what to say, I know I should stop doubting myself and others. At least I have you to keep me from believing my doubts," Kills is still crying while he talks.

"It's okay Kills, as long as you remember that I love you. Everything will be fine," I was rubbing Kills back, he was cuddled up against my chest and he was beginning to stop crying.

"I love you too, Horror," Kills said that before falling asleep in my arms.

-1239 words

Sorry this chapter is shorter than the last one I need to write a oneshot and I need to think of a few more ideas before I continue the next chapter should be at least 1500 words