Chapter 9

Blue's POV

Killer lead me up the stairs to a hallway with at least ten doors, I was shocked by the size of everything here. He eventually brought me to a door that he opened into a beautiful room, the walls were royal blue and the bed was huge. The curtains were open revealing sunlight and a forest.

"So what do you think? I mean we're gonna have to get a crib for your kid to sleep in, but other than that," Killer asked me.

"I love it, my old room was tiny and cramped. This is open and beautiful," I couldn't help but praise the person who made suck a perfect room.

"That's good, we fixed it up a while ago and then realized we had no one to sleep in here. Honestly we've been so bored that all of us are working together to clean up the old rooms that were used for who knows what. After all Boss found this place, saw it was empty and took it," Killer lazily explained to me.

"Wait you guys made this place look so good? I'm amazed," I was praising Killer a bit.

"Yeah, we all have weird talents. When we started in here it was a mess, although you wouldn't know it now," Killer smiled at me and I returned the smile.

"Yeah, I thought you killed the old owners and took this place as your own," I jokingly said.

"Apparently when Boss found the place it was trashed, dust and decaying bodies everywhere. There is a basement, but none of us want to go down there. There was a little girls corpse hanging down there, after that we blocked it off," Killer explained in detail.

"Cool, now I want to check it out," I laughed at the look of fear on Killer's face.

"I'm just kidding, calm down. Although it does sound interesting," I was suggesting going down there, while brushing off my excitement.

"Please don't act so creepy while you make jokes," Killer did look genuinely scared, guess the basement is really messed up.

"Sorry, it was funny though," I was only partly apologizing.

"Got it, anyway, get settled in and then meet me in the living room. Call or text me if you get lost, this place is huge," Killer told me while he walked out of the room.

I put my stuff away quickly, I want to meet my new team and get to know them better. I mean, I know most of them are serial killers, but that isn't all they do. They probably hang out with friends, goof off, joke around... Stuff I used to do with Ink and Dream.

No, I will not let thoughts of him, drag me down. Ink is an asshole who should burn in hell and Dream, while I wish it hadn't been only one night. I need someone new, who will treat me and Blueprint well.

Dream's POV

Since Blue left earlier today, Ink has been acting very flirtatious with me. I don't want to date Ink, not after everything he's done to Blue. Forgiveness takes time and he better be willing to try to earn it.

Ink is bad at waiting for what he wants, I will go full Shattered on him if I have to. No one else knows about Shattered and I want to keep it a secret, for as long as possible. I also might be pregnant, with Blue's kid. One night stands are a bad idea, especially when you know you're not gonna get support from the father.

Blue is going to freak out if I tell him, which is why I won't. He doesn't need anymore stress and I already am raising one kid, another couldn't hurt. I feel like Ink will be mad if he finds out, I mean he wants to have me as his and only his. This baby will get in the way of his plans to own me, I just hope he doesn't rape me, although he probably will.

-673 words

Sorry for the short chapter, I have to get up early and just couldn't add more without eating into my time to sleep