Prologue

"I can't bear this anymore!! You even killed Aeruem... JUST STOP!! you already have what you  wanted, you made me miserable" I sobbed as endless tears coming out in my eyes

"Heh, I don't want to. I enjoy watching you suffer and helpless. You can't even do a single thing" she said. Right, I can't even protect Aeruem but this is just so wrong. 

"Father is unlucky to have you!! And an idiot for falling in your schemes" I gritted my teeth.

"Well yeah... I'm not part of this family, I'm not even his real daughter so I don't care. You all are just pathetic to fall for my plans-" that made my blood boil.

she's going overboard

She suddenly went down to the stairs. I thought she was finally leaving me alone but no. She yelled and acted hurt and crying.

What the...

It was then I realized how bad the timing was. Am I that unlucky? Her maids, brother and father came and saw this scene. They went to her and ignored me. Father held her protectively while Taehyung's eyes were glaring at me.

"I didn't know you hate me much that you pushed me down the stairs. I tried to be a good sister to you even if we're not by blood" she sobbed.

Disgusting. It's disgusting.

"What?! No!! father don't believe her, she's lying!!! She's not real! please believe me!!" I yelled desperately to them multiple times as I approached but no one ever believed me and looked at me with the same cold eyes I saw when I was a kid.

I look at father with so much hatred. He didn't even give Aeruem unnie a proper funeral.

"Father Aera is lying!!-"

SLAP!!

Father just slap me.

"I'm disappointed in you y/n.

_______
_______

I'm at my room crying again. If no one would believe me why am I still here?

He said he's disappointed but when was he not?

I want to leave this house

And I left
_______
_______

My mind was not thinking straight. I ran and ran in the middle of the road at night crying until lights flashed on my eyes.

Before I realized it, I'm already on the ground with blood. I tried to look at the driver but it's hazy.

When it became clear...

I regret looking.

I saw father in the car glaring at me.

Why?

Am I going to die?

Save me

Someone please

I guess this is it.....

I feel wronged. I feel cold. I feel more pain when I realized father is the one who killed me than the blood gushing out my head.

This question is always lingering on my mind,

How can I gain father and brother's love?

But now that I see father looking at me with a cold gaze in my last breath, I guess it's impossible. No- perhaps I already knew.

How stupid am I to believe that I have a chance.

If I'm given another chance. Another life,

I want to have many friends...
Well I have friends but their fake

I want to live freely...

If I'm given another chance I will change everything. I'll get revenge.

Father even if you did this to me why do I still love you?

I'm not even mad at you even when you did this to me but mad at myself for believing you loved me once.

Even though I know the truth that I don't have a chance I still love you but because all the things you've done, I regret it.

I close my eyes sadly and pitifully as tears started flowing.

In the end, I was just a child, hungry for my family's love.

_________
_________

It is peaceful

I could feel laying on something soft.

Is this heaven?

I slowly opened my eyes just to see the white ceiling of a room.

I jump off on my bed and look at my surroundings and saw my face in my mirror. What the hell!!!

This is my room!!

Is me being dead just a dream? That's a long dream but it felt real- wait

'If I'm given another chance I will change everything'

That incident is real because I still could feel my cold body lying on the road with blood. It was vivid.

I was given another chance. Fuck this is scary but I'm thankful.

I wonder... Did they cry when I died? I wonder if I got a proper funeral.

I'll stop getting Father's and brothers attention and do the opposite. I'll get revenge.

Wait- Aeruem! Is she alive?? Is she okay?!!

As if to answer my thoughts, I heard the knock and Aeruem went inside my room.

"Milady the bath is ready" she said. I jump of my bed and hug her, crying

"Milady what's wrong? Did you my lovely lady have a bad dream?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah. A long nightmare"

"Aeruem what's my age this year again?" I asked.

"How could you forget!! You just celebrated your 13th birthday yesterday" she said.

3 years before Aera will come. I will never let them play with my life again.

"Milady your dress is already ready" she said.

Aaah she must be expecting that I will wait infront of father's room again and greet him for morning.

"No need" she look at me, oblivious

"I'll stop doing that from now on"

Namjoon POV

I jolted off my bed.

What kind of dream was that?!!

Having another daughter and y/n being killed by me. This is crazy.
I've gone mad. I guess this is because I'm in too much work.

"Sir your bath is ready" one of my maid said

"Yeah thanks and kindly check
y/n" the maid and hoseok Who only entered a few seconds ago look at me with shock eyes.

∆°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°∆

*Inhale*
I just publish my first book!!!! I hope you'll enjoy reading this and advance sorry for grammatical errors and typos.