Chapter 5- Misunderstanding

Y/n POV

I hated it. She's not what they think to be.

After that incident Aera got all their attention even brother Who's playmate is me, is being deceived by her and I got all the rude remarks. Brother who is always rude to me is kind to Aeruem.

The time where I was drinking water in the kitchen Aeruem came just to insult me.

"Shut up!" I yelled

"Hehehe! So fun,this is so much fuun~~"

She grab my hands where the glass is and poured it to her shirt. WHAT THE-

"KIM Y/N!!"

"brother what are you- this is a misunderstanding!!" I exclaimed. Aeruem faked her tear up. She good at acting, seriously!!

"You!! Why did you do that to Aera?!!" He asked while Pushing me using his finger.

"Pardon?!! No- she pour it herself"

I saw her smirk and grab brother's arm, hiding like she's scared.

"And why would she pour it herself?! Do you think I'll just let this pass!! Haah you always cause trouble"

"Brother it's okay. She must hate me because I'm not worth it to be her sister"

What the- she's calling him brother now!!

"This lowly thing doesn't deserve to be your sister at all!! Let's go" he said and they went away.

The same as before I was called to Father's office just because of today's incident.

"Your action is pathetic y/n"

I didn't deny to father. No one believes me anyway.

Everynight I cried because all the little achievements I got these past few years are gone. It's like before. They never gave me proper food, every single day I got harassed and I even can't fight back.

And Aeruem always blamed herself that she can't help me in the times of need. Why is this happening? why?!Why!! WHY!! I'm the one who is trying to be acknowledged here but why is it always Aera?!!

The one who's trying to do her duties as his daughter wasn't Aera, it's me.. Me!!

It's already time for dinner and Annie didn't even have bring food the same with the maids and Aeruem is busy doing all the chores. If she's not my personal maid, she wouldn't have to suffer.

because they hate me so much, Aeruem caught into this mess but she never left my side. Should I just send her to be Taehyung's maid? I sigh and lay down at my bed with my stomach growling.

6:00pm

7:00pm

8:00pm

9:30pm

Few hours has passed and no food arrived. Aeruem must be sleeping too. She must be tired doing all the work.
________
________

11:30pm

My stomach is growling that I can't sleep. Can they just serve me  a cup of water?

I rang the bell in my room, signal for a maid to come but no one answered....

Even Aeruem

That's wierd.....

Aeruem would even run even in the middle of the night when I ring the bell.

Because of the long night I can help but to think random thoughts and questions.

If I'm not real will I be kick out? I wish mother is here to tell what's going on.

I can still remember my mother's warm hands holding me after birth. I wish I can experience it again.

Let's just sleep today.

~~~~~~~•

I woke up feeling dizzy and pale.
I did my morning routine alone without the help of Aeruem. It felt new but it's better than those fake maids.

When I walk on my walk in closet, it's almost empty even my jewelries.

They stole my things  but cant even to serve me breakfast.

I was walking on the hall feeling lightheaded and weak.

I was looking for Aeruem but finding a bunch of nosy maids talking instead.

"I can't believe Lady Aera got a handsome fiance"

Can they just close their mouths? Everyday they will poke their nose in other people's business while can't even serve me proper food!! How irresponsible!!

As I walk in the hall and pass many windows, I saw a car outside and maids in the entry.

What's happening? Who's this visitor? They didn't even bother to tell me?!!

I walk down the stairs and saw who it was.....

"Gil?"

Gilbert Lagress, he's also a son of a successful businessman and my boyfriend. His father and mine are rivals but that didn't stop our love for each other.

I saw him talking to aera

Why is he here?

I ran into him and hug him but he didn't hug me back and I recieved the cold gaze of the maids.

He pushed me and what he did next is unexpected....

He went to aera and held her waist and kissed her infront- INFRONT OF ME!!

I didn't realize that tears are flowing on my eyes.

"Why- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I yelled.

"Dear y/n, your so naive. Did you really expect that I loved you?" He chuckled while Aera is looking at me evily urging to laugh but keeping it in.

"This is just a plan to hurt you. The one I love is Aera not you. I'm just putting an act"

It felt like a knife is piercing my heart. Is all the 'i love you' and 'take care' fake.

I walked to him

I slap him enough to leave red marks and left.

TBC

~~~~•~~~~

Sorry for the long update!! Enjoy~~~

And don't forget to vote °-°