Chapter 14- Trouble

"Tsk the young miss is sick again!!" The maidservant said in annoyance.

"She's so weak. I think she's just pretending to be sick to get to get the attention of her father and brother"

"Just leave her be. She's already 6yrs old,she can take care of herself, why bother"

"She a disgrace of the family"

"Lady Lily sacrificed herself for her. How dare she be sick"

"I wish she will just die, she's just a burden"

~~~~••~~~~

Y/n walked in the school hall confidently and focused on going to her class.

She thought of having a low profile. Being popular would get in the way of my revenge. Popular? She never experienced being popular anyway.

y/n arrived at her class. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes linger on her nose. She forgot for a moment what type of school this is.

This school have a lot of bullies and delinquents. All the teachers here are just letting the students do what they want. Some were bribe by money and some were threatened.

Each room have a leader. Those leaders would bully the weak. They would earn their income by bullying.

'strong will live,weak will die'

Some attempted suicide because they can't take it anymore and those who bully would act despaired just because they lost a play thing. People always pretend to feel sadness infront of their lifeless body but didn't help when they're having a hard time.

It's funny others feel sorry for the dead but didn't feel sorry for those who live with torment.

It's just amusing that this place is still called school.

Y/n entered the room and the first thing she saw was the top 1 in class getting beat up by the leader.....'what a bully' y/n thought. the poor boy was lying on the ground close to y/n's seat which is beside the window. His orange hair was mess up and his uniform had his blood.

Our top 1 has always been bullied. He's like a flower that makes bullies go to him like bees.

Y/n had the urge to help the poor boy but stopped herself or she will be the next target.

The class is still the same. Students turning blind eye when someone is getting beat up. That boy is my seat mate. What was his name again? Dimin? Jimmie? Jimin? Whatever his name was, his pitiful but its none of my business.

Y/n approach her seat and saw scribbles on it. *Sigh* she choose to ignore it and sat on her seat, minding her own business and thought of reading a book.

Since I got reincarnated I already know our lessons but it's not bad to review right?

"Your supposed to write all the homework's so where is it bitch" he spit on the poor boy's hair and kick jimin hard making him cough blood. everyone stayed quiet, some cowered.

"taejin enough, don't make his pretty face go ruined because of your beating" Minu said.

Minu, he's one of taejin's friend. both of them always stick beside each other. they're both known to be cruel and merciless but they are all talk. People are stupid to not notice that they all bark without bite.

they didn't notice the boy crying quietly and is hurting. y/n noticed that taejin is staring at her. She immediately broke the eye contact.

''And who is this chick?'' he said while walking toward me.

I ignored him...

''ohoo~~ you also got a nice figure. mind staying at my home tonight?'' his friend snickered while he smirk. they didn't notice that y/n is starting to get annoyed.

''why are you not answering? huh!!'' he suddenly stroke y/n's leg making y/n snapped and grab the book.

she smacked her thick book hard to his head making him fall backwards and stood up from her chair. she smacked him again and again until he's on the ground with nose that is bleeding. the people on the room gasped and stared at her with wide eyes. y/n sat on his chest and punch him many times. the boy could only glare and his friend who's so confident earlier stood their shock and trembling. y/n continued to attack and not letting him fight back. blood splatters everywhere.

''DON'T. EVER. TOUCH. ME.'' y/n said in every punch

''y-you b-bitch! do y-you know w-who i am!!'' taejin stuttered. he can't help but to regret messing with her and lose without putting a fight. he was overwhelmed by her.

''Who you are don't f*cking matters to me!!!'' Y/n gave him a one last blow stronger than before and knock him out. she stood up.

"that boy-'' y/n pointed to jimin.

"don't bother him if you don't want to end up like this guy" y/n stomped taejin's fingers.

Y/n went back to her sit. She didn't know that the plan of having a low profile will be not happening and she also earned a useful fan.

~~~•~~~
Hello readers 👋

I really need your opinion on how's my story going because I think it's getting boring : (

I might drop this😭😭 so comment!!