Chapter 54- Annoying Bug

Third Person POV

"I think we should go home for now" Arin said.

The four of them were infront of the school gate.

"Because even if you don't look injured, I'm sure your tired, y/n" Arin said as she looked at y/n with worried eyes. Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Why? Where are you guys going?" Someone just had to butt in. It was Jungkook looking clueless and annoying.

"Why would we tell you" Arin rebuked.

"Is it you am I asking?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

It seems like snickering and chuckling together earlier never happened.

"I mean, who are you to ask? You lonely dog who wants friends" Arin spoke without caring for his feelings.

It seems like she really wanted to get back at him for what he has done even if it's not in fighting.

Jungkook turned red from anger but can't say anything. He was defeated with words.

"J-just wait and see.... I will definitely... All of you bastards.." Jungkook mumbled.

"C'mon... Jungkook have a friend, it's me" y/n pointed at herself.

"Come on guys, isn't nice to have Jungkook around with us? How about we hangout tomorrow together with him? The more the merrier" she smiled.

The smile wasn't genuine. It was fake but obviously they're ignorant. She learned to be two-faced to not get hurt and to also take advantage.

"Who said, I want to hang out with you idiots?!" Jungkook yelled.

"This is a problem! You're too kind y/n. He was the one who threatened and fought you just yesterday. You're really-" Arin looked at y/n in awe. She was astonished to the point she can't explain the proper words.

"Yeah, I was amaze too about how you took action for that boy earlier who was obviously getting bullied, you saved him. You also saved me" Jimin said and the siblings looked at me with warm eyes.

Y/n was too precious for this world, They thought.

However, this was all a misunderstanding but it's all good I guess, Y/n thought.

Y/n POV

"I need to go, Bye" I said and walk away first. I felt this since earlier but someone is making me feel chills.

I didn't know that 'someone' would come to me.

"Sister!!" Taehyung yelled as he catch up to me.

Why is he here?

"Let's go home together" He smiled.

"Why-" Before I finished my sentence, someone approached us.

Why are annoying things coming one by one.

"Lady y/n" it was Gilbert.

"May I talk with you? Just the two of us" He said as he glanced at Taehyung who was glaring.

"Haaa. Taehyung you can go first or stay here and wait for me" I said and we went to the park near the school.

I noticed there was another person following us. A paparazzi.

"I'm sorry for this unsightly appearance, Mr. Gilbert" I apologized.

"No you're beautiful as ever and I came here to apologize for my actions at the banquet. I'm sorry" He said as he slightly bowed.

Ha! It was obvious that he's faking it. Does he think I'm a fool? Well, I was for believing him but not anymore.

The cast in his leg was funny to look at. He seems to force his leg to walk.