Chapter 17- Protective

Y/n sat in front of father but she didn't expect to see Mr. Hoseok and Sir Seokjin. well, obviously Mr. Hoseok is here because he's the secretary but why Sir Seokjin? 

what's with this suffocating atmosphere!!

Y/n just want to be grounded  than staying at this room. She didn't let them see her nervousness and asked

"Why did you call me father?" She said sharp and accurate.

"I heard that you beat someone today. Is that true?" Namjoon asked his daughter with his usual cold and menacing face.

"What!! No way, did you really beat someone today?" Mr.hoseok exclaimed. He never thought that y/n could beat up someone. Well, he knows that she know how to fight for self defense but fighting is not her thing. Seokjin, on the other hand stayed quiet.

"Yes, I did but I got reasons" y/n said looking straight at his eyes,not quivering. Namjoon was surprised seeing her not scared at him. She would always avoid his eyes for no reason.

"And what is that reason?"

"He sexually harassed me father" as y/n said that with a calm demeanor, they couldn't help but get shock about it.
How could she be calm? Other kids would cry and ask for help.
Well Despite being a kid outside her mentality is older than her age. She also knows how to protect herself so she don't need someone to protect her.
Without a minute the air in the room became dark.

"Y/n you shouldn't have beat him-"

Right, it's always been this way. I already know you will not believe anything I say. I shouldn't have bother telling you.

"You should have beat him to death" He said with an angry expression making y/n puzzled.

Huh?

"No, you should have broken his arm" Mr. Hoseok said with a smile on his face making her scared. He smiled but the room was dark. Everyone was angry?
Y/n didn't understand what's happening.

How could I break someone's arm?

"Nah, you should have stab him using your pen" Seokjin said. as expected of a criminal. Y/n don't know anymore. How could all of you say that easily? Why are you all getting protective?

Y/n don't want to admit it but she felt warm that all of them said that but she still have the rage  feeling towards her father and that will not disappear. Y/n look at his father's worried face. Worried? Y/n laugh on her head. It's impossible that he's worried.

"Y/n how about changing schools?"
She chuckled. Why are you saying that now? When My past self needed that the most.
Y/n can't just exchange school because she need more answers to the triggered memories when she saw minhyuk.

"I appreciate it father but I'm satisfied on my school and about me fighting in school, I can accept any punishment" she said.

"But don't you want to go to a private school?"

"No Thankyou"

He sighed  "it's not your fault so go back now, you don't need to be punished. your dismissed"

y/n followed his order and went back quietly. this is the first time she feel happy to see the door.  she went outside and sigh heavily. Finally!! i got out safe and sound.  

she went back to her room. when y/n was about to open her room door happily, she heard his hateful brother's voice. she look at him and he was leaning on the hallway. 

he look at y/n, the same hateful gaze as if he's seeing a hideous bug.

"I heard that you got into a fight? haha of all things you got into a fight. i'm sure you got scolded again. well, good for you" 

he look at y/n with cold eyes that she already used to. it was the kind of gaze she always receive in the house. she used to tremble on taehyung's presence. 

he's here just to bully me

"Brother why are you here?" y/n asked 

"i was just passing by" he said

"ok, its already late and i'm tired so please excuse me" she said and entered her room without waiting for taehyung's reply. 

she sat on her bed and the pain she experienced on her head earlier went back. Memories are digging on her head making her in pain

"again this headache and memories" she muttered in annoyance. 

y/n didn't waste time and slept comfortably

°°°°•°°°°°°•°°°°

Here's a chapter for you~~
Sorry for the long update!! And don't forget to vote!!!!