Chapter 50- A Father

3rd Person's POV

In a place where people don't come. Gilbert was running desperately (even though he have a broken foot) as soon as he got a message on that certain person.

"Go to this abandoned building on **** street, 5th floor. I'm waiting~"

He ran as fast as he could whether it be on stairs or floors. He Run while limping, tripped, stood and run for his love and life.

"Oh you've arrived" A woman said. He tried catching his breath as he pant.

'She's still beautiful as ever' he thought as he stared at the woman without minding the man standing beside her. There were also delinquents standing guard around us. It's a wonder if Gilbert will come out alive or not.

"Miss Aera" Gilbert called out.

"You've disappointed me greatly Gilbert. Didn't I tell you to seduce Y/n?" She said with a sad expression.

"But why?! I don't like her. You're the one I love" He exclaimed.

'So cheesy' Aera thought.

She sighed and suddenly the man beside her kicked Gilbert's leg making him kneel then she grabbed Gilbert's hair making him groaned.

"I think I'm giving you too much mercy but remember I can kill you easily right now. Don't ever question my commands" She whispered to him like a spell with eyes that look like psycho.

"Y-yes" Gilbert answered.

'I love her but I value my life more. If I successfully done her command, to seduce Y/n then maybe she will come to like me and I won't get killed. It's two birds with one stone and I'm already abandoned by my parents anyway because of that wench.

As soon as the Kim family left, the news reached the headlines. 'The appearance of the daughter of Kim Namjoon', 'The ugly personality of Mr.Gilbert revealed','The broken friendship of the Lagress and the Kims' and many more.

The Lagress family was also ruined. Our sales decreased and Mr. Namjoon pulled back his investments. Our company became bankrupt within just a night and the Kim's were the only one capable of that.

I can't take it if Aera will abandon me too' As Gilbert thought that, he felt a glare.

It was the bastard who kicked his leg. It was a vicious.

Gilbert flinched and hurriedly bid a goodbye to aera and went away.

"Why are you still bothering with him?" The man asked.

"Oh Jake, are you jealous?" Aera teased.

"No I'm not, he's annoying and a pain in the ass" He replied and looked away.

"Well, its fun to make the hopeless think there's still hope" She chuckled as he stared at the back of the running gilbert.

Y/n POV

This morning is weird.

I was just doing my same routine and that is to wake up early, train physically and mentally, take a bath and eat on what aeruem serve me then go to school.

But I was invited for breakfast with father and brother. I didn't think it was weird because I've been eating with them these past few days not until father started talking about how are our studies going like a father would.

Both me and taehyung thought how this is unnatural as we look at each other. Taehyung just shrugged it off and decided to give a short reply.

"It's good"

Father looked at me next.

"M-mine too" I said. Is it? I've been busy fighting and training that I forgot about my studies- Wait, why would I care?! He knows that I'm not his daughter and why is talking normally as if the event last midnight didn't happen!?

---

Now, this is getting weirder.

Me, taehyung and father we're in the same car with father driving. He just suddenly decided to drive me and taehyung to school despite his busy schedule.

Is this because of what I said in the midnight? He shouldn't have bother doing this because he stand no chance. Once my mind decided something, it will never change.

"Why are you also driving for me to school? I can understand if it's only the young master but why also me?" I complained.

I saw Taehyung's mood drop as I said that in the corner of my eye.

"Isn't this what a father do? and why only Taehyung though? You are also one of my children" He replied naturally and looked at me in the rear-view mirror as if to ask why I'm asking such a weird question.

It made me mad. Who wouldn't be asking questions when you suddenly act like this when you ignored them for the past few years!

Well...  Isn't this part of my plan, to earn father's love and favor to get money and  for my revenge but I thought this wouldn't work if father will end up just being controlled.

Fufu then just steal- I mean get the money before Aera comes, so easy. Money is everything. It's the most precious thing in the world. Money can buy your happiness. No money, no sweets. Gold is even better.

In addition, I can do my revenge even without father's help however...

The Heart really doesn't lie, I still yearned. Let's just enjoy his father act a little before it's gone forever. 

It isn't bad to enjoy a little warmth from him right?

TBC

~~~•~~~

Fun fact: One of the reason why Arin want to befriend y/n is because of her characteristic that makes you follow her. Y/n have the charisma of a leader, Arin thought.