Chapter 53- Improvement

Y/n POV

The next day in lunch time.

I sat again at Jungkook's table and he fumed in anger and threw a fit...

I mean, that's what supposed to happen but he didn't say anything and just let me do what I want.

Well it was obvious he was uncomfortable but he just let me sat anyway without saying anything.

Does he accept me now? Really??

I was about to speak when the siblings came with their plates.

"This is new. You're not making a fuss anymore" Jimin said to Jungkook.

Arin laughed.

"Ya wanna be friends with y/n now? You realized your lonely huh after being fooled by your so-called friends" Arin teased while Jungkook showed a tiny blush because these facts were true.

Rumors were spread and everybody knew.

He was betrayed and a loner now just because he lost to a girl in lower grade. It was embarrassing. He didn't have a good insult to reply to Arin because she wasn't a loner.

She was the social butterfly in school. She easily makes friends unlike him who was betrayed by the two friends he thought were real.

"SHUT UP" Jungkook yelled at Arin with his ears turning red.

"Loner~ loser~~"

And they started fighting again. Gosh. This group is chaotic.

*Ring Ring-*

Suddenly the bell rang indicates that lunch was over and classes will soon start.

We walked in the hallway and soon partways with Arin and Jungkook because they were in higher grade and same class than me and Jimin.

Will those two be alright? They're not gonna fight again right?

"Don't worry, despite them always fighting they will never go that far and hurt each other" Jimin said.

"It seems this happens alot" I said as we walked.

"Yeah... In the past. We were really close" Jimin smiled sadly like reminiscing an old memory. A important memory.

Well it's not my business .

*Time Skip:Class Ended*

I was in a middle of deciding whether I will accept Arin's request.

It was to hangout. I never experienced hanging out with friends before though I experienced begging food with a friend.

"Y/N!!" Jimin called out as he ran towards me.

"Noona said she will be here later" He said as he huffed.

"Oh"

I guess I should take a breather from all this revenge and go hangout with them. This will be my first and also this seems what master wants.

As I was in deep thought someone came over.

"E-excuse me"

It was a boy around my age. Is he my classmate? Moreover he looks like he got beaten up so good that his face isn't recognizable anymore.

"What is it?" I asked.

Jimin looked shock by what he saw but he didn't say anything. Maybe afraid of being the next target. The bullying he experienced now was less because he spend time with me when Arin is not looking and also because of my declaration but he doesn't want that to happen again just because he sided with some stranger.