Chapter 29- The Mad dog

"I can't believe you lose to a girl!!" The boy said as he kicked Taejin.
Minu trembled.

"B-boss I was just caught off guard" taejin stuttered.

Both of them were scared even with the presence of the boy.

"That's still the same. Lose means lose" the unknown man said as he beat up both minu and Taejin without showing mercy.

"Well it doesn't matter.im going back to school anyway. I'll teach that bitch a lesson myself"

Y/n pov

My so-called-recovery time took a month. In that month I'm always eating together with father and brother.

The chanel company didn't became taehyung's because he's still young so more work for father.

(A/n: taehyung- 16, y/n- 13)

Father goes to work less and we spend tea time in the afternoon. in those time He became considerate of me and I don't know why.

Taehyung has been sending me gifts like jewelry, dresses and banquets. He must want to make up with me and now my break is over and I got to come to school.

I'm excited to see my master again. Well we saw and greet each other but not with my past memories. Now that my memories are back I miss him more.

I slide the classroom door and no change at all since I first went here. It's still noisy as ever.

''Y/N?!!! Are you not sick anymore?" Jimin asked.

I sat on my seat and the two went over.

"Why did it took a month?!!" Arin asked. They bombard me with questions on how's my health. I'm grateful that they're worried but Can they Low down their voices?!! Everyone's staring at us.

"I'm alright." I said

"Woah your still cold as ever" Arin replied.

"Are you really okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, thank you for worrying, Arin and Jimin" I thanked both of them.

"Well if you say so" Jimin shyly answered.

"Omg!!! Y/n said my name" she sobbed.

She's fangirling too much but It's not bad. Now that I changed I earned a friend. If I knew this will happen I would have done this sooner.

I smiled.

"Aaack she smiled!!! I can rest in peace now" she said happily

"Aren't you overreacting?"

Do I look weird when I smile? I noticed this the first time she talked to me but the look on her eyes always shine when talking to me making her look like a fool.

"What? no way! This is the first time you smiled and said my name so im happy. When I first saw you you look like a stone. Aren't I right jimin?" She said dreaminglly

"Yes!! Even now your demeanor changed in a good way than in the past" he replied to his sister cheerfully.

Really..? did I changed? I thought as I held my face.

Suddenly the door slam opened and a dog bark at me.

"Y/n!! You think I'm scared!!!? Where are you during the past month?!!! Your gonna pay for embarrassing me and Taejin!!!" Minu yelled.

What's he up to now? And why does he look beat up? He's annoying me. Does he want a fight? Sigh... I stood up but he suddenly closed the door and runaway.