Chapter 26- Don't die on me!!

Namjoon's POV

"fire her" I said to one who's incharge of her.

I'm angry at the worker but I'm more mad at y/n. Why is she apologizing when she's not at fault? Does she have no pride?

As I saw y/n's bruised arm, I want to assassinate that bitch employee. If I didn't let go of my sight from her this wouldn't have happen.

"Father how about we secretly take care of that employee" taehyung said.

"I'm also thinking the same-" I was cutted off when y/n suddenly yelled in pain.

"What!! Y/n What's wrong?!!" Taehyung ran into her as he hold her shoulder to support her.

"What's wrong?" I ask her as I ran towards her. She didn't respond but yelled in pain.

WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!

"Y/N!!" I tried to call her but it seems that she can't hear me. Suddenly blood came out from her nose and look at me as she wiped it.

*Thump* *thump*

I was getting anxious and she suddenly fainted in taehyung's arms. It was like everyone around us became quiet and blurry and the only thing clear is y/n falling to the ground.

"Y/n..? Y/N!!" I was begging for her to wake up.

Is she sick? Does she have an illness I don't know of? She seems well earlier.

I carried her in my arms and ran to the entrance immediately after ordered jin hyung to prepare the car. Call a doctor!! Call our private doctor!! I yelled to him.

Taehyung started to tear up and panicked. This is all my fault if I just stopped when she told me her arms were tired this wouldn't have happen. This is also the fault of that employee. She will not get away with this.

Y/n don't die just like your mother...

Don't leave me too like your mother. Don't die and leave me.

I saw hyung at the mall entrance and didn't think of a second to ride.

_________

"How is she?"

I asked.

A while ago I brought her to the house and called my private doctor. I have reasons to not like hospitals, one is the smell of death. Everyone in the mansion was shock of the sight of y/n.

My hands were trembling as I clenched my fist while looking at her laying with her own bed. The room was full of sniffles from Aeruem while hoseok's comforting her.

"I believe she's not used to crowded and noisy places that caused her fatigue and to collapse. This is also a cause of malnutrition." The doctor said.

"DOC!! it's not that bad right?!! Y/n will be okay right?!!" Aeruem suddenly sobbed and plead the doctor of an answer while hoseok is stopping her from grabbing the doctor.

I'm also scared. Malnutrition? When the old maids are here did they feed y/n right? It's all my fault. if y/n doesn't wake up I don't know what will I do. Haah what's the use of blaming myself?

But one things for sure, she won't die As long as I'm breathing. I'm not gonna stand and do nothing, even if I need to have a contract with the devil or even if it causes my life. I'm not gonna let her die the same with her mother.

"F-father y/n will *sniff* be okay right?" Taehyung asked me. I know he's feeling devastated as well. When He wants to change and be in good terms with y/n, this happened.

"Yes.. she'll be alright"

*1 week later*(at night)

it was midnight and The moon was shining so bright in this dark room. Everyone was sleeping with uneasiness of y/n not waking up.

Why is she not waking up!! The doctor said he also don't know. It's already been a week. WHY!! WHY!! WHY!!

"Y/n wake up. I beg you please" I said as I hold her hand tightly while sitting beside her bed.

This feeling...

It's the same when her mother was on the verge of death. No!! She's not going to die...

Stop thinking things namjoon!!

I should go now. I'm just disturbing her.

I stood up from my chair but she unconsciously grab me.

"Hngh don't go" she groaned

Should I stay longer?

"It's okay im here" I said soothing her.

I sat on her bed while caressing her face. I decided to sleep with her just for today.

I laid myself next to her while letting my arm be her pillow.

It's not like something bad going to happen if I sleep here.

~~~•~~~

A/n:Omg!!! Finally he's starting to care!! :D