Chapter 45- A Taste of me

Y/n POV

I turned around and it was father.

And damn... If someone else see this, they would be in terror and faint on the spot.

My hands were also shaking a little. I smiled painfully. I guess the trauma I have because of him hasn't disappeared yet.

F*ck... How could I be scared?!
I, The noble, strong and heavenly Y/n would never get scared...

Father was looking at Gilbert with his usual aloof face but his eyes was telling otherwise. It was not the usual calm and cold eyes.

It was vicious. He was staring like a deadly snake that would bit and release his venomous poison straightaway making me shudder.

Along with the people crowding us, The lagres couple also came to Gilbert's sides and Mrs. Analia Lagres asked what's going on prompted Gilbert to say 'nothing', coldly.

"Let's break the alliance" Father said coldly.

The alliance.

It was also one of the reason why the lagres don't mess with the Kims even if they're angry and jealous of them. Because they knew how strong and scary the Kims as their enemy, the alliance was there only savior.

And he was breaking that very alliance.

"What? No Wai- what did you say?" Gabriel Lagres asked in shock.

"I will break the alliance, you have disappointed me greatly by hurting my daughter. It doesn't matter if your son did it, this is your fault for not disciplining him properly" Father said, obviously angry making Gabriel stutter in reply.

"N-no! Wait.., It seems that my son caused inconvenience to you. I apologize for his rudeness" he said to me and urged his son to apologize too.

"I... apologize" he said without a hint of sincerity.

Father noticed it and said the following to the lagres and to all the people and cameras here.

"Starting from now on, we are enemies. Don't expect that we will treat you with goodwill and tolerance as we did in the past" Father's declaration and cold eyes made Mr. Gabriel staggered as Mrs. Analia supported him.

"Why are you so harsh!? Gilbert only pushed your daughter by accident, it's not like she broke a bone or something!!" Mrs. Analia rebuked and made Gilbert froze from her words.

"This is embarrassing. Even if we're not related, I'm embarrassed of you. It seems that the saying 'a child is the reflection of their parents' is true. Never in my life have I pushed a girl no matter her actions were and it's not any girl, it's my sister were talking here!" Taehyung spat angrily. "I want to kill you"

I didn't expect their reactions to be like this. Isn't wanting to kill him too harsh? If your gonna kill Gilbert anyways, make him suffer first.

I smirked at Gilbert secretly and he saw that.

Unable to hold it in any longer he walked away in pure anger while limping. He pushed the poor girl blocking his way with force making that innocent girl fell to the ground with a 'pow' sound.

That bastard. He's still annoying '
till the end.

Honestly, there is this one fact that only master and senior brother know about.

I am strong, adept in mind games,  trickery, strategy, baiting and lies however I'm the only one who can't fully control the ability to reincarnate to other body. Agh! That's why... I reincarnate to a man or a boy often rather than a woman.