Chapter 51- Fake

Y/n POV

Honestly at first, I was in denial.

In denial of what father said. He was being brainwashed by aera. He didn't mean the things he did and said to me. He didn't mean to hurt me. I refused to accept it, not until I found those words were actually true.

"It is true that I made Kim Namjoon reincarnate however I didn't know aera have abilities" He paused "I didn't suspect the faint power I sensed because I thought it was yours as soon as I found out your Identity" He said and looked at me with the same serious eyes as mine.

We were both thinking the same thought.

It was dangerous if Aera really is a gifted. Dangerous to the people I have relationships with.

I guess if master sensed the power that I didn't then she must be a gifted stronger than me-

"But it was just a small amount of power. If my estimation is correct, she must be an ability user born with a human and a gifted but this is incredibly rare because no child born with a human and a gifted ever survived" He answered and cutted my thoughts.

"The question is... Why is she doing this to me" I wondered.

We were alone in master's classroom but now students came in one by one.

I do have many enemies and people who have grudges on me but they never attempted to attack or kill me ever since I got stronger and became one step behind in power of master. Also because I killed some of those enemies.

Always make sure your enemy is dead, Master taught me that. Moreover they just annoy me sometimes.

Anyways they arrived.

"Hi y/n" "Good morning" the siblings said as they went inside Master's classroom. "I've been looking for you, well I did expect for you to be here since this is your master's class" Jimin said as he pushed his glasses.

"S..senior-teacher is the devil, how could he make us train hours and brutally like that!" Arin yelled at us. Now that I look at it clearly, they looked haggard and stressed, especially Jimin.

It seems like they didn't get any sleep at all. I guess master didn't go easy on them. Now y'know what I felt when I became his student.

Remembering the time when master bought 15kg bracelet sandbags for me and making me run for hours is making my mood turn foul.

"Yes, my body is aching all over" Jimin groaned.

"Well it is necessary to be stronger. I don't want my friends to be in danger because of me" I said with a sad smile.

They just look at me pitifully as they walked towards us.

"Just what did you experience to be this wary. It must be hard for you y/n" Arin mumbled and I heard it.

"Oh right I need to study, I need to go. Bye y/n, senior-teacher" Jimin ran back to our class. "Oh then I'm following him, see ya later
y/n" Arin then followed Jimin but before that, she murmured something that no one would hear however Me and master sure heard it.

"Need to make sure he's safe" She mumbled as she ran to Jimin.

"What a sweet sister. She seems to love her younger brother a lot" Master commented.

"Yeah" I replied. I was envious.

Now I miss that arrogant of a first desciple and my rival. I wonder what's he's doing right now.

The time I became master's desciple, I thought I was the only one but no, it's not. Master had another desciple the same age as me. He just got chosen first but I'm obviously stronger (They're both a draw actually).