Chapter 56- I'm his Daughter

Y/n POV

Yesterday I was just keeping my promise to my brother, Taehyung

So how did I end up in a expensive restaurant looking at the menu with father today.

If Taehyung became a doting brother with a sister complex then father is the type to turn into a fool whenever he's infront of his daughter.

He was acting all grumpy at our new year's feast the moment he knew that Taehyung got to hang out with me the whole day yesterday so I decided to spend time with him today.

As the food was served, father smiled warmly as he shoved a slice of steak in my mouth.

I'm so used to this that I'm not surprised anymore. He seems to enjoy feeding me and seeing me full. The first time he fed me made me froze and think about it for days before I finally moved on.

We were the only people here because he reserved the place. I'm worried because the father-son duo has been spending too much money these pass few years.

"Father aren't you and brother spending money extravagantly" I spoke.

What if we became bankrupt!? Or maybe homeless!!? I don't want that!!!

"Even if you buy many lands, That little amount of money can't even affect our finances" He replied and I feel like I was slapped by his money.

"Also the money I earn is for my children to live happily and buy all you guys desire to have, if it can't even do something simple then it's better to burn it all as it doesn't have any purpose" This was the words of a billionaire.

"Father..."

I feel like I want to cry because of happiness.

BEING RICH IS THE BEST!!

"Anyways what do you want as a gift?" He said as he shoved a spoonful of cake in my mouth.

Gifts? Again?

"Let me think about it" I replied as I enjoyed the cake.

How can a cake be this delicious!?

After a few minutes, we finished eating and went to a carnival.

It was full of people and performers with animals also used for entertainment like lions, tiger, gorilla, bunny and others. Ofcourse there's food and souvenir stalls.

Now I'm getting hungry again.

As we walked, I saw a diamond necklace in one of the stalls. It was really pretty.

In the past all I could do was gaze upon it. The young me would be happy just to be able to look at it up close but now I could buy it if I want to.

I chuckled and continued to walk not until I saw a familiar girl in the crowd. It made my blood boil and ran after her but the moment I blinked she was gone.

Maybe because I changed my destiny, I saw aera earlier than planned.

I looked back and father was gone. Crap, Now I messed up.

I don't know where this place is so I don't know how to get home! What if father left me here!? I don't even have money to commute.

Because I'm in a young body, I looked like a lost child.

I sighed and just wonder around the place, hoping to find father and to also sightsee.

And there, I saw a caged animal in one of the tents that's supposed to be the place for performers to prepare and I gasped in shock.

It was a pure white tiger and I wasn't shock because of a tiger. It's not your ordnary animal you see in a zoo.

That's a Magical Beast that protects our world from humans!! Moreover it's the king of beasts, how can a mere human capture it?!!