Chapter 52- An old friend

Y/n POV

"Are you mocking me right now?" He said with a vein popped in his forehead. He seems really annoyed.

"Now that I lost to you, you're getting back at me" He glared at me.

"Ofcourse not, I want you to be my chic- I mean friend" I said with my fake angelic smile that makes you lose your guard.

Unfortunately it's not working.

"I don't want to be your friend and never will be" He said and continued eating.

A few minutes, Jimin came and sat with his food. "Hi y/n" he said.

Then Arin soon followed after.

Jimin didn't mind Jungkook while Arin...

"Why is this dog here?" She taunted at him.

"I'm the one who should ask, fatass" He snapped.

"This sonofabitch!!''

"Well, I'm not your son"

"YOU *@*#!*'!!#"

Then they started to argue and throw names at each other.

"Asshole" Arin grabbed jungkook's collar.

"Bitch" He rolled his eyes.

"DICKHEAD!!"

.....

"This seems natural to them" I whispered to jimin and his face says that he had enough of this. It seems this happens alot. Do they have a history of each other?

As if to answer my thoughts, Jimin spoke.

"They were actually childhood friends but something bad happened that made Jungkook changed his personality into violent" He whispered to me as they continued bickering. "He was different before"

I was stunned because I didn't expect that. The next thing he said was even more shocking.

"I knew the reason why Noona can't fight back when I'm getting bullied was because Jungkook was his first friend and comfort when she was abused for not being smart by our parents."

"For her, it was hard to fight him. Well it's also because Jungkook is one level higher than her"

I didn't even ask this. Now I'm guilty for making them my friends without pure intention.

"They were actually sparing partners. The second martial art Noona learned aside from judo was boxing. Jungkook taught her" Jimin whispered and winked at me.

Well, this is new.

"Now, now won't the two of you stop and just eat" I said and they did sat down and ate their food quietly while glaring at each other non stop.

"She started it" Jungkook suddenly spoke making Arin fumed.

"A scumbag dare to sit with y/n is unforgivable!!"

"Don't fight infront of the food" I slammed my spoon at the table. They finally stopped.

"I'm sorry y/n" Arin apologized like a puppy.

"Wah, you're the first person who made this two beast stop!!" Jimin chuckled.
____

Third Person's POV

Within just a day, the rumors about The mighty mad dog lose to a newbie spread like the wind in the whole school. Soon the rumor will spread to other schools and gangs in the vicinity.

To Jungkook this was just embarrassing. He wasn't angry or  seeking revenge on y/n. He accepted his defeat.

The thing he hated the most was being betrayed... Especially by the people who he considered a friend.

That was what's happening right now.

Jungkook was walking to his class and as he arrived, he heard two guys talking about him behind his back.

It was Taejin and Minu. He thought they were loyal to him atleast.

"I can't believe Jungkook lost to that girl"

"This is really bad because we only gott close to him because of his authority on this school"

The moment Jungkook heard this he felt indescribable anger. The thought of the time they spend and laughing together was fake was making his blood boil. He shouldn't have trusted them.

He was about to go in and kick some asses but someone interrupted them making him stop.

"Gosh this is why I don't like having friends, they backstab you in the end"

It was y/n. The same person who asked me to be her friend.

She entered the other door of the Classroom and went towards Taejin and Minu.

"Did you guys even think or consider jungkook's feeling's? What if he really considered the both of you guys as his friend?!" She almost yelled as she said that.

"So what?" Minu said while picking his ear and Taejin face says that he didn't even care.

"I can't believe you guys" She growled and slam both of their heads on their table at the same time.

The class went silent and some even decided to ignore.

As she was about to leave, she said one last thing that made Jungkook change his perspective about y/n.

"If I was his friend, I would rather support him and be by his side than talk behind his back" She said and left.

Jungkook slowly went inside and and approach the two who were laying in the table and wow...

Taejin and Minu were knock out and barely breathing with bleeding foreheads and nose by only a slam. She was also able to create a crack in the table. It feels like she's holding back.

What would happen if she show her full strength? And she is still growing, I can't imagine how strong she will be.

I also noticed this but earlier, her eyes was strange.

It looks like the eyes of someone abandoned by the whole world.

TBC