Chapter 11- New Beginning

Aeruem POV

"I... will stop doing that"

"W-what...? but milady why?"  I exclaimed.

"Because it's useless and a waste of time. he didn't even care about my existence "  She said and went to the bathroom. 

"Milady.... I'll go and get your food" I said and went outside.

The reason she doesn't eat at the dining table is because it was where she thought that Mr. Kim hated her.

Every meal she is the first one sitting at the table, Mr. Kim would sometimes skip breakfast or not eat because of work but she misunderstood and thought Mr. Kim neglected her because of hatred and the cycle continued. After that, she no longer came to the dining room.

I pity her, my heart hurts for her but I also admire her because of how mentally strong she is and didn't give up to get love by her father but what's with the change now?

She don't know... but he cared for her behind the scenes. If y/n's mother is still alive they would be a perfect happy family.

I sighed and continued to walk in the corridor until the main house maids blocked the way.

"Well isn't it the maid of an abandoned child"

And What's the difference? you and I are still the same, M.A.I.D.

"Haaa... What?" I chuckled in disbelief.

They really have nothing to do, do they? If they enjoy tormenting other people, they should wash the dishes instead of ordering me around.

They dare call her abandoned child when they're the one who stole her things. I don't even know if milady have anything to wear right now.

"What's what? You dare to laugh at us right now!! you think we're a joke? Is that it?!" The maid with full of make up on her face yelled at me.

"Pretty much" I said and walk away until she grabbed my hair and everyone follows

Sorry milady I Guess I'll be late getting your breakfast now.

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THE RUCKUS!!"

Y/n's POV

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THE RUCKUS!?"

I was wondering what's taking her so long and I think I got the trauma of her not returning back so I went outside with my night gown and wet hair and here I found this bitches persecuting her.

"Hah do you guys want to see your neck broken? Kneel!" I ordered. I've had enough of being weak. Don't expect me that I will cower in fear again.

"I said kneel infront of me"

Third person's POV

The others fell to the ground while the other kneels. The maids thought it was absurd. There was this pressure pushing them down. Just Her presence is making their knees tremble.

Why am I intimidated by her. It's like she change into a different person. Where is that child who would run away immediately when scolded.

Y/n's cold gaze like it could kill make them cower.  Aeruem who knows y/n since she was a child is shocked by her attitude.

Y/n slapped the maid who is closer to her making the hall that was quiet is now full of gasp.

"Y-you bitch h-how could you do this to me!!! J-just watch when I tell you f-father about this" the maid attempt to scare her but to no avail it made y/n angry more.

"So what? Don't you- everyone of you forget that I am the lady of this house too. I can get you fired with a snap of my fingers" y/n said in her cold voice, like an ice that brings shiver straight to your spine.

"Do you really think I don't know what you all have been doing this past few days- no ever since I was young. You all are fired no just die will you? don't make me ever see your faces again or firing wouldn't be the only thing I will do" she said and left while dragging Aeruem.

That time the maids felt true fear as if her gaze can murder them anytime. Y/n successfully let them know who is superior.

Starting that day rumors surround the mansion that the sweet y/n changed.

••••~••••
THANK YOU!!

FOR 500+ READS🎉🎆🎇 

AND

Sorry for grammatical mistakes and typos in advance.

Oh.. and a little information, Aeruem is 20 yrs old and have a child like personality :)