Chapter 1- I'm.... fake?

I am a lonely person. I was never loved by my only parent And brother. I've lived my life being hated by everyone.

My only friend and ally are Aeruem,My personal maid and Gil, my boyfriend. Aeruem would help me on how to bring father and brother to like me and Gil always support's me on what I do.

Father hates me.

Brother hates me.

As I would always bring tea for him every night or greet him every morning just to be accepted and get his attention, he would always ignore me or say 'I'm busy'.

He would stare at me with those eyes colder than winter.

While greeting him every morning he would ignore and walk pass by me but that's not the reason that I should give up.

Aeruem would comfort me every night and try to cheer me up.

She's like a mother to me.

Taehyung, my brother always bully and say hurtful things to me. I tried to be a good Sister but that didn't work.

At school he would embarass me. There's no one that could defend me because I'm an outcast. I do have friends but their all fake. All they want is money and me doing their homeworks because I'm clever but It's better than being alone.

"Wah who is he?"

"Who is this girl?"

"Happy birthday lady y/n" the man said.

"But sadly this celebration is supposedly not for you because your not the real daughter!! Mr.kim If you don't believe me we got proof,the nurse who's incharge of your daughter" the man with a long hair,up to his shoulders said, in my 16th birthday at that.

Is that why they all hate me? Is that why father and brother ignored me because I'm fake?

I continue to stand by their side. Eyes wide because of shock

It made me ask questions and doubt myself. The man said that with a brown haired girl with a chocolate color eyes on his side.
She's like an angel. Unlike me.

The hall is full of mutters. Father and brother look at him, frowning.

"Hey.... you better not be joking" taehyung said while sticking his tongue on his cheeks.

"Who are you?" Father ask with his cold gaze

"Oh... My bad, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jake and this girl beside me is Aera, your real daughter and the nurse will explain herself why did this happen" he explained and introduce himself specifying the real.

"Father, brother nice to meet you" Aera spoke with her calm and sweet voice while looking at father and brother shyly.

I feel nauseous.

"I'm afraid you're living with a fake all along.-" taehyung look at me with disgust while father is cautious. I shake my head in denial and scared. What if they kick me out? No no no

"When Lily-" my father flinch but immediately regain his composure. Lily is my.... Mother's name.

"finished giving birth to your daughter and brought the baby to the NICU"

NICU- neonatal intensive care unit

"- the babies got swapped because of me. I was a newbie and started working there so I'm afraid I will get fired on my first day. I'm sorry but this lady beside me is your real daughter" She explained.

"How could you make that small mistake!!" My father yelled with his cold demeanour.

I broke into cold sweat. Father tried to stay calm and request for a DNA test. It was said that we will have to wait for 2weeks and live with the so called 'real daughter'.

After the test....

We will find out who is the real and the fake.

°°°°^°°°°

Welcome and Thankyou for reading the first chapter. I can't wait to continue so bear with the slow updates.

Sorry for misspellings and grammatical mistakes.