Chapter 34- Hesitations

Y/ POV

Now let's gather all the information I know about the mad dog.

Currently he's rank 5 and the leader of azure crew? He's called 'mad dog' because of his fiery tember. He specialized boxing and it's strong that its in par of a champion.

If it's in par of a champion then he's really strong and if he's strong then what about the rank 4 to 1? They must be goddamn strong. I also noticed this, but he's tall, and his looks could could put any celebrity idols out there to shame.

Wait- Y/n!! Stop!!

I slap myself.

"...*Sigh* HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO DO THIS DAMN FOOT DANCE!?!!" I yelled.

"Don't whine and Just keep up with it. Do you know your footwork sucks?" Master said as he rolled his eyes.

Currently I'm at master's house and as he said, my footwork sucks making me unable to fight faster that's why I'm doing this foot dance by his order but this is just boring and tiring!!

"Hey y/n, do you really want revenge?" He asked and sat on the mat.

What's he talkin’ about?

I stopped moving my legs and wiped my sweat as I listened to him.

"Revenge is like a destructive and addictive drug that can ruin your mind once you've started to set your mind to it. Even so, do you really want to walk this dark path?" He said in a serious manner.

I think I know where this conversation is going? I know, I know how bad revenge is but I can't help it.

"Master, you know that a Reincarnator's fate is to be alone forever, right? There's have always been a rule that we can't comeback to our love ones because people's fate in the end is to die that's why we don't get close to people easily. I'm happy that I still have one of my kind and that's 'you' but this is my only chance master. When my memories were lost, aeruem is the only one who accepted me that I unconsciously get close to her to the point I don't want her gone.

Do you think she'll be safe when I don't get rid the danger first? Do you think I'm going to be happy living always anxious and in hiding because of Fear of knowing the future? I don't want to have regrets and if's master" I declared.

"Haha this is typical of you But what about your new-found-friends? If aera find out that your close to jimin and Arin I'm sure they will be in great danger" He sighed.

I didn't thought of that.

Master letting me do what I want is already too much. Whenever I do something wrong, he always fix them without complaining. Aeruem is already too much for me to handle in my 'current state'. I can't possibly ask him to protect them and Reincarnator's can't even have friends to begin with. I can't rely on master forever.

I went home after he discuss the possibility but what master said still lingers in my mind the whole time.

"I'm sure they will be in great danger"

Should I just cut ties with them? But they were my first ever true friends. What do I do?!

"Milady what are you sighing about?" Aeruem asked while serving me sweets.

I sighed again.

"Unnie what will you do if you have to leave your friends because they might be in danger because of you?" I replied her question with a question.

"Hmm..." She started to think. I guess this is a difficult question after all.

"Milady If it were me, I would ask my friends opinion first" she said

Even if I ask for their opinions, it still doesn't matter. They would still be in danger if they stay close to me.

Now that I think about it, what does aeruem think when I'm in danger or if I die?

"Unni what would you feel if I die?"

I know I reborn or reincarnate but we die for a short time.

I don't know if it's considered death to people but to us Reincarnator's it is. before we be reborn we stay in a dark abyss.

It was lonely and quiet but comfortable. If they knew how comfortable death is would they be still hanging in this called life?

"Hah?! How could you speak such a thing?!! Ofcourse I'll be sad. You can't die before me" She huffed.

I should have known that she will react like this.

I smiled.

"Unni if I leave this house will you come with me?" I asked.

"Ofcourse. I'll follow you even to the ends of the world" she replied without an inch of hesitation.

My memories are back and I never expected that I would be a Great being. The rule was to not get close to an ordinary being or else I would be the one who will suffer. Humans die easily but gifteds don't and you'll suffer from loneliness and solitude yourself.

I know and experienced the pain so well because in the past I trusted and loved someone but they die quicker in the end.

There were times that I considered this power a curse.

Why am I the only one alive?!!

Why won't I die?

But I still didn't give up, No- me and my master didn't give up and maintain our sanity because we know we still have each other.

I wonder... When I lost my memories how much did master endured...

What's the right decision? Should I stay close to aeruem? Then what will I do in the future when aeruem's go to eternal sleep? And my first ever friends in years, should I stay away from them so that they will not get in danger because of my revenge and to also protect myself in the future...

I have abilities but it's useless if I can't use this to them because it's possible that my kind will be known in the world? Then history will repeat itself.

The time when everyone was in War....

~~~•~~~
Fun fact: y/n's personality changes after she regained her memories and she's mentally older than her body.