Chapter 37- For your sake

Jungkook POV

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I saw was a pure white ceiling. I look around me and realized I'm in the hospital....

Hospital? not the school clinic?

My face is a mess right now. I think I might get a nose job. Jeez.

I noticed that my arm is in a cast. Right, I was fighting that first year girl and I lost and she also broke my arm.

How could she be that strong? I mean her hits are heavy. I could have won if I didn't underestimated her and fight in my fullest.

I know because I've been boxing too... But knowing the fighting style of your opponent you met for the first time and predicting their movements while counterattacking!! It's not a middle schooler could do!!

Is it talent?

Even though I was angry at that time, how could she dodge my attacks?

And the pressure in that last minute was intense that her eyes looks like someone who could kill me without a hint of hesitation.

While Thinking, chills ran down into my spine.

She got extensive combat knowledge. She's an excellent fighter. From the strategy to skills, She have the potential and talent and can even improve further to the extent of a monster.

Still, she's still far from invincible but if she can let out her potential and talent....

She could be dangerous.

She's still a tiger cub huh?

I wonder who she actually is.....

I admit I lost little girl.

There was also this bitch who's always in par with me...

And the bag... That bag was a gift from a important friend of mine.

I moved my head to the right and stared outside the window admiring the blue sky.

If he was here he would talk about how he wanted to fly with the sky on top of him.

Y/n POV

Sigh... I stared at my ugly self in the restroom mirror.

What should I do about the blood stains in my uniform? my face is also fuck up and my whole body is aching over. Gosh if he was going to hit me he shouldn't have hit my face. Now what should I do about the cuts and bruises on my face. I can't go home like this.

Well this sucks.

I have an extra shirt but what about my face? Should I just borrow make up to one of my girl classmates? Hmm... Yeah let's do that.

"His fatal hits is still vivid on my mind" I mumbled.

Don't forgot today's fight y/n.

I went back to the classroom to get my things. Surprisingly Jimin and arin was waiting for me.

Ignore them for their sake.

Ignore them.

Ignore them.

Ignore them.

Ignore them.

"Y/n!!~~~ I heard you beat Jungkook real hard!! That must be satisfying to watch!! I wish I could have watch it instead of Jimin"

Did the rumors spread that far already? That it already reach arin's ears?

"Y/n are you okay?"

Yes I'm fine.

Ignore them for their sake.

Ignore me for my sake, you guys.

"Hey can I borrow your foundation?" I said to one of my classmates while ignoring their calls.

"Huh? Y-yeah sure" she said as she gave it to me and tremble out of fear and I gladly accepted it.

"Huh are you ignoring us?" Arin suddenly approach me but I walk away towards my table to get my bag and was about to go outside when she suddenly grab me.

"Y/n what's wrong?" She asked as she hold my arms.

I couldn't help but feel guilty when I saw her face, the bruises and cuts on her lips. All of those are because they are acquainted with me.

The students noticed the atmosphere and went out.

"Did we do something wrong?" Jimin asked with a sad expression.

"Tch You guys... Stay away from me, don't talk to me, don't befriend me-" I said as I stared down at my feet.

For your sake please...

"What are you talking about all of a sudden!?" Arin yelled with bitterness in her eyes.

Suddenly forced to not to talk to someone you wanted to befriend with and get close to is making arin feel a rage of anger.
Why is she doing this? When I finally started to get close to her!?
Questions started coming to Arin's mind.

"I'm... Dangerous. I'm someone who could put you in danger" I replied.

Not just from my revenge or aera but to the world who's against gifteds.

"No that I've heard it so what? I might not know about your situation but We're no that weak y/n. You are the friend I don't want to be gone again." She said.

You guys don't understand. Sigh...

"We will take the risk y/n. As sister said, you are also an important friend to me. You are my savior" Jimin said.

"Hey this is actually for your sake-"

"I'm really happy" Jimin suddenly cutted me off, smiling.

What?

"Yeah. your thinking for our well being even though we didn't ask you to. You also started to think about us as friends right? So why are you pushing as away. It's making me sad" Arin said as she act.

"I told you I'm dangerous-"

''This is my final decision!! If you started ignoring us both, we're gonna annoy and bother until you finally accept us as friends" Jimin yelled.

This all started because I fought the bully(minu & Taejin) and Jimin misunderstood it and arin started following me too. Ugh!!! If I didn't fought back then...

''Yeah!!" Arin agreed

And Jimin can yell at me already?That must have took a lot of courage to yell at me. He was pretty timid back then.

"Tch gosh so persistent" I said in an annoyed manner.

I need to stay away from them but why am I feeling happy?

Master just this time.

I'm willing to endure the pain this will cause in the future just to experience having friends and while I'm at it, I guess I'll just add them in my protection list.

What can I do? They're really stubborn....

But I'm thankful for their stubbornness.

"Then if you guys want to stay with me. you guys need to train" I said

TBC