Chapter 35- Decision

[❗Reminder: In this book Jungkook and taehyung is older and a senior to both y/n and Jimin.❗]

Y/n POV

Time sure flies fast. It's been three days. Besides eating sweets everyday, I've been continuing my foot dance and strength training.

Every night I'm still thinking about what to do. In this life I swore to protect aeruem even if I know I will end up hurt but what about my friends? Should I stay away from them? and when did I consider them as my friends?

At first it was just curiousity on what it feels to have a friend but I didn't think that it would be this hard to let go. I guess that's why rules are there.

I opened my class door and saw my classmates crowding something? I went to them But saw something terrifying instead, when I'm in the midst of thinking on what to decide for my friends safety and for myself as well.

I saw Jimin and arin visible bruises and scrapes with a fucked up faces and arin wiping my mess-up-table.

I'm thinking on what to decide for my Friends safety because I can't possibly protect them because my hands are already full with aeruem but what's this?!! You guys are already beaten up?

"What the- What happened to you guys?!!" I yelled as I come closer.

"That piece of sh*t of an a**hole suddenly ruined my handsome brother's face!! I- @#$&!!?" Arin snarled.

What?! Who in the world would-

"Ugh W-what happened was-" Jimin explained to me what happened as he groan in pain.

*FLASHBACK(Jimin POV)*

I went to school early and was planning to study in the room when I saw the mad dog and his underlings attempted to throw
y/n's chair outside the window.

Ofcourse I tried to stop them but I got beaten up by his underlings and was humiliated instead

And arin visited my class...

"Jimin~~~ what are you doing-" my sister didn't continue what she's saying and was already fuming in anger when her eyes landed on me who was on the floor getting beaten.

"What the hell you Mother F**kers doing to my brother?!!" Arin yelled and charge in.

She grab minu and taejin's collar and throwed them on the side making them crash on the tables.

She Continued beating the crap out of them even though blood was splatting everywhere until suddenly Jungkook grab her shoulder.

"That's enough don't you think? It seems like they're going to die any minute now" he said it without a hint of concern in his eyes.

"Shut up asshole. You're the one who started this. Why are you doing this to My bro?!!" Arin snapped.

"Crazy b*tch. He wouldn't end up like that if he just mind his own business" he snapped back.

"Aaah so it's my brother's fault now? Huh?!!" She scoffed and swing a chair at him.

"Well who else" he rolled his eyes and got hold of the chair.

And they started fighting like a cat and a dog would, but after that Jungkook threatened arin about me living a hellish school year and it made my sister stopped fighting and received all the beatings from him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

'Back to y/n's POV'

What the f*ck did I just hear? Master was right, I mean he's always right but obviously because of me they got in danger. Because of jimin defending me and her sister trying to protect him.

I need.... to end this.

After I settle my business(fight) with jungkook, I'm gonna cut ties with Arin and Jimin. This is really sad and too sudden. Y/n, Just think of this for their own good.

"I'm really sorry about this. Because of me, you guys.. " I apologized to them.

"No.. why are you apologizing? It's Jungkook's fault to begin with"
Jimin said.

"Yeah!! Just watch I'm gonna beat his a** someday" arin declared

I smiled.

But even though they said that to make me feel better I still feel guilty about this. It's better to cut ties with them than later.

I watch them with painful eyes as they talk and smile like nothing happen. Knowing that I'm gonna cut ties with them is making me even feel more miserable.

My time with them was short but it was worth it.

__________________________________

Stomping my feet through corridor towards his class as I curl and grip my fist.

I'm now heading to Jungkook's class to make him pay for what he did.

I was enduring and didn't fight back for I'm still weak but he Crossed the line this time.

Aagh I knew a loner like me would gradually get used to Arin and Jimin's presence that I already considered them as a friend.

Me, Arin and Jimin might not be so close to be friends but This is the same as my last lives whenever I make friends someone would get hurt.

Still, this is better because it's not good to pretend to scare brats like him, you need to teach them a lesson so that there will be no troubles in the future it's the same to the other rankers out there.

i stopped at my tracks.

But first, I need a plan to make it advantageous for me...

And that is to make him angry.

You tend to fight with emotions and inaccurately when you have a bad mindset. It might even make you more in disadvantage if your opponent is strong

But I'm still not strong enough to beat a professional boxer. I don't even know if he's an infighter or outfighter but right now I only trust my experience in fighting.

I'm gonna make him regret challenging me...

~~~•~~~

A/n: infighter- a fighting style that is fighting in close combat while
Outfighter- is fighting in longer range; maintaining a gap from their opponent and fight faster.