Chapter 8- Merciless

Y/n POV

I ran to father's room as fast as I can. I fell and twisted my ankle nevertheless I stood up and force my legs to run like my life is depending on it.

It's not a bad idea to leave Aeruem there right? I hope they didn't do something to her, well they already did.

My eyes started stinging with tears.

What they did to her is so cruel. The knife cuts are all over her body and her face who used to shine brightly is now covered with bruises. She's barely breathing.

It's almost dawn and a few maids are already awake and out of their room.
I stumbled to one of the maids and sobbed.

"Please!! Help me!! Call an Ambulance!!! Aeruem-" she push me away and look at me in disgust. the other maids back off and no one Is willing to help. Why are you guys looking at me that way? Aeruem is in danger!!!

"Please Help!!!...." I crawl and held the maid's skirt. She push me away

"Ugh go away I still have work to do!!"

You all are so cruel!!!
I glare at them and ran away my choice right now is father.

I ran to his room and barge in. I didn't bother to knock. He look at me from his table.

"Y/n where is your manners" he said while pushing his glasses.

"FATHER PLEASE HELP!!!! AERUEM- CALL AN AMBULANCE PLEASE!!!" I sobbed infront of him and leaving him oblivious.

".....What? Slow down I can't understand you. It better be important for you to ran like this in my room early In the morning" he said in monotone.

"Father how can I calm down?!! Aeruem is on a brick of death!!! We need to call an Ambulance!! Or a doctor!! She's hurt please have mercy" I yelled while sobbing. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!?

"Just for that?-"

What.....?

"she deserved it. She stole Aera's necklace and sold it which her adoptive mother gave. You don't know how much she shed tears when she found out that her necklace was gone" he said in his pitiful tone.

"WHAT!!! She would never do that!! And how can you punish her when you don't have evidence and my permission" I yelled

"Y/n Enough!!.. don't forget I'm the one who pay the maids. She's just your personal maid but I own her" he exclaimed

"BUT FATHER- SHE'S DYING!! DO YOU WANT HER TO DIE!! DO YOU KNOW THE AERA IS LYING!! SHE'S FAKE!!-

THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR A MERE NECKLACE!!"

"Y/n your grounded go to your room!!" He ordered while pointing on the door. They're all useless.

"BUT FATHER- THE NECKACE ISN'T EVEN WORTH A LIFE!! you all are the same" I glare at him.

I didn't go to my room but to Aeruem. I didn't saw Mr. Jake nor Aera at the room but a lifeless body instead.

I hug her while crying. I realized it's too late. She's laying on the ground with her cold and lifeless body while gripping the necklace I gave her.

Why did you leave me all alone now? Why didn't you just follow what Mr. Jake said?!! You wouldn't be like this, lifeless if you choose to betray me. Why did they do this to you!! What should I do now? Please someone answer me!!!

"WHY!!Why!! why!!" I bawl

I don't know anymore...

TBC

~~~~°~~~~

Really I'm so unfortunate. My exam got cancelled because of low internet connection and now I have to do it again tomorrow 😭😭 I almost tossed our wifi😭😩😭 I'm gonna update for now. Bye bye

-love your beautiful
(absolutely a lie) Author