| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

CALISTA VILLARREAL was somewhat of a normal girl. She did things a normal girl would, like play with Barbies. But she wasn't necessarily "normal."

When Calista was 5, she started acting weird. She would have weird "glitches" and it would terrify her parents. So they gave her up for adoption. That's only the beginning. These people adopted her, acting as actual parents. But they weren't just normal people. No, they weren't normal at all. Those people were from HYDRA.

Up until she was 15, she was at HYDRA. The weird glitches she had, were powers. They weren't just any powers, no, they were teleportation. She was born with those powers, but from being at HYDRA, they gave her another one. Telekinesis.

Being at HYDRA for 10 years of her life, was the worst, causing so much trauma. But, one day, two people came and found her. She didn't trust them, but all they wanted to do was help her.

"Hey, are you okay?" The woman with reddish hair asked.
"Kid, can you talk?" The man asked.

"Yes," Calista said quietly.

The man came and untied Calista and the woman tried to talk to her.

"Hey. I'm Natasha, and this is Tony. What's your name?"

"Cal- Calista."
"That's a beautiful name. Where's your family?"

"I... I don't have one."

Natasha looked at Tony, and he gave her a head nod. Tony finished untying the scared girl, and Natasha picked her up carefully. Since then, Natasha and Tony have been like parents to her. They cared for her so much. And it's only been 3 years.

She's now 18, and the nightmares sometimes become unbearable. But since that time they saved her, she trained and now lives at the Avengers Tower.

And she became an Avenger.