| 1 - 𝐍𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Calista, Natasha, and Clint were driving in a car. Clint was shooting his arrows at a HYDRA base. Everybody was there, fighting people. One tried grabbing Natasha, but Calista flew him back with her powers.

Tony flew above them and Thor was secretly in a car that was trying to kill them. He used his hammer to fly and hurt some more people.

Cap was riding a motorcycle and killing people also. Hulk was going insane. He was throwing cars, but mostly people.

The car that the three were in came to a stop and they all jumped out, getting into action.

"Shit!" Tony cursed.

"Language!" Cap said. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield," Jarvis responded. "Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

"Loki's scepter must be here," Thor said. "Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last."

Natasha threw a bomb in the air, and Calista lunged her arm out and moved it so it would explode on the people they were fighting. They started running and ran into people but they both fought them off.

"'At long last' is a little long-lasting, boys," Natasha said.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise," Clint said.

"Wait a second," Calista started, "No one else is gonna deal with the fact that Cap just said 'Language', and just mommed Tony?"

"I know, Cal," he sighed. "It just slipped out."

"Sir, the city is taking fire," Jarvis observed.

"Well, we know Strucker's not gonna worry about civilian casualties," he decided. "Send in the Iron Legion."

They kept fighting, Clint and Calista were fighting side by side. Clint grabbed an arrow and shot it. He didn't hear anything, so he tried again, but this time, he got knocked off his feet.

Calista didn't see anything but a boy as he walked past.

"You didn't see that coming?" the boy said in a thick Sokovian accent. He then ran away.

Clint grabbed another arrow, not being able to see the boy anymore. Calista was right in front of a gun that was about to hit her, but Clint pushed her out of the way, and it hit him instead.