| 20 - 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 3000 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

It's been five years. Five years since everything happened with Thanos.

Life has been decent for Calista. Tony and Pepper adopted her as their child and had a little girl together named Morgan. She loves her life. But she misses a big thing. A major thing in her life. Wanda.

Calista was outside, looking for Morgan for some lunch. She found her little tent outside and clapped a rhythm saying, "Chow time! Maguna. Morgan H. Stark, you want some lunch?"

Morgan came out of the tent wearing Pepper's helmet and a fake glove of Tony's.

"Define 'lunch' or be disintegrated," she said as she held her hand out to Calista.

"Okay. You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift Dad is making for Mom."

She took the helmet off of Morgan, brushing her hair of out her face.

"There you go. You thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce."
"No."

"That's what you want. How did you find this?"
"Garage."

"Really? Were you looking for it?"
"No. I found it, though."

"Hmm. You like going in the garage, huh? So does Dad."

She picked Morgan up and held the helmet in her other hand.

"It's fine, actually. Mom never wears anything Dad buys her."

She was walking back towards the house and saw a car. The car had three people come out of it. Steve, Natasha, and Scott. She walked up the porch and looked back at the three, giving them a little smile. She set Morgan inside and told Tony who was there. They went back outside and started talking with the three.

-

"No. We know what it sounds like," Tony said after they finished explaining.

"Tony, after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible?" Steve questioned.

"Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck scale... which then triggers the Deutsch Proposition. Can we agree on that?" Tony spoke. "In layman's terms, it means you're not coming home."

"I did," Scott pointed out.

"No," he denied. "You accidentally survived. It's a billion-to-one cosmic fluke. And now you wanna pull a... What do you call it?"