| 11 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Turns out, Steve's love from the 40s had died. Natasha went to London to give him comfort then went to Vienna for the signing of the Accords. Tony, Rhodey, Vision, and Calista had all signed. Clint said he was retired, and Wanda was TBD.

Calista had watched some of the news, seeing that at the UN in Vienna, there was a bombing. The suspect was known to be Steve's old friend from the 40s, Bucky Barnes. She had called Natasha to make sure she was okay.

"Yeah, Cal, I'm fine," she spoke. "Promise."

"Okay, okay. Uh, this might seem, brutal, to ask, but did anyone die?"

"Couple people. Including Wakanda's King T'Chaka. I told Steve to not interfere."

"But knowing him, he probably will."

"Yup," she responded as she sighed. "Hey, how's things going with Wanda? I know you two and Vision are there."

"I guess she's a little upset at me for signing the Accords, maybe. But I don't know."

"Make her food as a gesture that you like her."

"I don't know how to cook."
"Use a recipe. Hey, I gotta go."

"Okay, bye."
"Bye."

Calista thought that was maybe a good idea, so she grabbed a recipe for one of Wanda's favorite foods and started cooking.

"'A pinch of paprika.'," she read. "A pinch."

She grabbed a literal pinch of paprika and sprinkled it into the food.

"Is that paprikash?" Wanda asked as she entered the kitchen.

"I thought it might lift your spirits," she smiled.

Wanda tasted the food and looked at Calista. "Spirits lifted."

"In my defense, I am a terrible cooker, so..."

"May I?"
"Please."

Calista was trying to figure out what to say at the moment. She knew Wanda thought people hated or disliked her. Calista definitely didn't dislike her, that's for sure. She walked around the counter and started talking.

"Wanda?"
"Hmm."

"No one dislikes you, Wanda."
"Thanks."