| 26 - 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Everyone had reunited with their family. But, it was time for Calista's "funeral". S.W.O.R.D had taken Calista's body without any explanation. So, they just had a flower bouquet with her favorite flowers at Tony's house that they would put in the water.

"Hey... um, if you're watching this, it means... it means I'm not there anymore. And... and that's okay. I knew the risks when I signed up for this crazy time travel mission. But I couldn't just sit back and watch while the world fell apart. Tomorrow, I'll be embarking on this insane journey to try and fix everything. To bring back everyone who was blipped away. To reunite families, to restore what was lost. I... I hope with all my heart that it works. That somehow, we can find a way to piece together the shattered remnants of our world and make it whole again. And Morgan... she's going to have to grow up in a world full of evil forces. But I promise, with every fiber of my being, that I will do anything and everything in my power to protect her. To shield her from the horrors that lurk in the shadows.

I... I decided to record this video just in case. Not that any death isn't untimely, but... well, you never know what might happen. And I wanted to leave behind something, a piece of me, for those I love. For Wanda. I'll admit, I'm scared. The thought of time-traveling tomorrow has me scratching my head about the survivability of it all. But... that's the hero gig, right? Taking risks, facing the unknown, all for the greater good. But hey, who am I kidding? Everything is going to work out exactly the way it's supposed to. I love you three thousand."

Tony smiled sadly as the hologram of Calista smiled at Morgan, Pepper, Wanda, and then him one last time before she walked away.

They all walked outside and put the bouquet in the water. Everyone was there.

Pepper, Tony, Morgan, Happy.

Rhodey, Cap.

Peter, his aunt May.

Thor, Bruce, Strange, Wong.

Scott, Hope, Hank, Janet.

Groot, Rocket, Nebula, Quill, Drax, Mantis.

T'Challa, Okoye, Shuri.

Bucky, Sam, Wanda.

Clint and his family.

Calista's birth parents.

Maria, Secretary Ross, Carol, and Fury.

-

"Excuse me," a man said as he and his wife walked over to Wanda. "Are you Wanda Maximoff, by any chance?"