| 34 - 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

1693. They were taking Agatha to kill her. They put her on a wooden pole, capturing her there with their powers.

"Agatha Harkness, are you a witch?"

"Yes. I am a witch."

"Yet, you have betrayed your coven."

"I have not!"

"You stole knowledge above your age and station. You practice the darkest of magic."

"I know... I know nothing of these crimes. I... I swear it."

"Enough deception!"

"I did not break your rules. They simply bent to my power."

The witches started chanting something in Latin.

"Wait. No. I cannot control it! I... If only you would teach me! Help me! Please! Mother, please! Please! Mother!"

But her mother joined in the chant.

"No!"

And the witches started using their powers on her. But she started using hers, killing the other witches. Her mother tried helping, but it was no use.

"Please, I can be good."

"No, you cannot."

She started using her powers on Agatha, but she overpowered her. She died as well.

-

Traitor. That's all that Wanda could think about. Agatha was a traitor.

"Hmm? Hmm?" Agatha said as she put her bunny up to her ears as if he was talking to her. "No, I know. She does look shocked to meet the real us, doesn't she? Oh..."

Wanda tried reading her mind, but it didn't work.

"That's adorable. My thoughts are not available to you, toots. They never, ever were. So don't go givin' yourself a migraine. We've got work to do."

"Where are my children?"

"'Where are my children?'" Agatha said as she mocked Wanda. "Oof! That accent really comes and goes, doesn't it?"

"Where are they?" She said as she tried using her powers. But it didn't work.

"Oh, your magic's no good here," Agatha said as she trapped Wanda and brought her closer to her. "Didn't you notice? Basic protection spell, one on each wall? No? Nothing? These are runes, Wanda. In a given space, only the witch that cast the runes can use her magic. How do you not know the fundamentals?"