| 43 - 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐓 𝐔𝐒 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

"This isn't what your children would want," America panted as Wanda approached her.

She used her powers and threw America upon the throne in the middle.

"They'll never know."

"Maybe not. But you will."

Wanda used her powers and started taking America's powers. For a minute, she had a look on her face of guilt, but it quickly ended.

From afar, Calista could see a dark smoke-like thing. She lightly struggled against the hold, and Wanda got slightly sick of it. She walked over to Calista, just looking at her.

"You don't like this, do you?" She asked as Calista scoffed.

She was going to say something else, but she heard something from afar. Her henchmen walked forward, going to deal with it. The biggest one started using powers to kill whatever it was, but he got killed due to Wong throwing his thing through his head.

"Come on!" He yelled. He saw three more, instantly regretting what he did. "Uh-oh."

They started throwing large rocks at him which he managed to dodge or block with his magic. He then saw something or someone throw the creature off the edge. The person revealed himself to be the Strange that was buried. He dream walked into that body.

"Strange!" Wong exclaimed as he laughed.

Strange landed at Wundagore, pissing Wanda off.

"Dream walking. You hypocrite!" She said as she threw her powers at him which he blocked.

"This time, it's going to take more than killing me to kill me."

She threw her powers at him again, which he dodged. He threw the ghosts at her, distracting her. He threw his magic to where Calista was, freeing her. He was stunned as he saw her as the Blue Hour.

Wong finally climbed up back to Wundagore, seeing Calista as the Blue Hour and Strange dead.

"I don't even wanna know."

Strange dragged the ghosts with Wanda over to Wong. He signaled for Calista to use her powers to make the hold better, so she did. Wong then used his magic to make the hold even better, locking her in.

"She's breaking free!" Calista yelled.

"Hold her!" Strange yelled back.