| 25 - 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

"Avengers... Assemble."

That was all they needed to hear to start fighting. Thanos sent his army towards everyone, which caused them all to fight.

Pepper and Tony had started fighting back-to-back while Cap and Thor started fighting. Cap somehow got Stormbreaker while Thor got Mjölnir.

"No, no give me that," he motioned to Stormbreaker. "You have the little one," Thor said as they traded weapons.

Calista had started fighting some people, but too many had come toward her. Someone had used their powers to kill most of those people. When Calista looked to see who it was, she was overjoyed. It was Wanda.

They realized no one else was around them at the moment, so they ran toward each other and hugged. The hug had so much emotion. They pulled away and looked at each other.

"Oh, you're alright," Wanda said.

"And you're alright," Calista said, tears glistening in her eyes. "I've missed you so much."

"And I've missed you," Wanda said before connecting their lips.

Calista pulled away, looking into Wanda's eyes.

"We should probably go and fight, love."

Wanda agreed, and they were off to kick Thanos' ass.

-

Clint had the stones, running away.

"Cap! What do you want me to do with this damn thing?"

"Get those stones away as far as possible!"

"No! We need to get 'em back where they came from."

"No way to get 'em back. Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel."

"Hold on!" Scott said as he shrunk down to normal size. "That wasn't our only time machine." He played a car horn that caught the attention of Cap.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?"

"Yes!" Valkyrie responded. "But you're not gonna like where it's parked!"

"Scott, how long you need to get that thing working?"

"Uh, maybe 10 minutes."