| 17 - 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

The seven went to Wakanda, meeting T'Challa when they got off the Quinjet. Wakanda was a beautiful place, but it was not going to be real soon.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah, he's a king," Rhodey said.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something," Steve smiled.

Bruce cleared his throat and bowed, while Rhodey asked what he was doing.

"Uh, we don't do that here," T'Challa stopped him. "So how big of an assault should we expect?"

"Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault," Bruce said.

"How we looking?"

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and..."

"And a semi-stable 100-year-old man," Bucky walked toward them.

"How you been, Buck?"
"Uh, not bad, for the end of the world."

-

T'Challa's sister, Shuri, was looking over Vision.

"The structure is polymorphic," she observed.

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially," Bruce explained.

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" she asked as Vision looked over at him.

"Because we didn't think of it," he said.

"I'm sure you did your best," she smiled at him.

"Can you do it?" Wanda asked.

"Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons in here," she spoke. "One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It will take time, brother."

"How long?"

"As long as you can give me."

"Something's entered the atmosphere."

"Hey, Cap, we got a situation here," Sam spoke.

"God, I love this place," Bucky commented as the border stopped from Wakanda exploding immediately.