| 37 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 |

꧁༺ ༻꧂

꧁༺ ༻꧂

"Strange, no. It's not fair to her, it's not fair to you, it's not fair to me, and it's not fair to you-know-you," a slightly irritated Calista spoke.

"Of course, it isn't fair to Wanda. But that's not the point. I'm supposed to protect America and you're supposed to protect me," Strange responded.

Calista Villarreal and Doctor Stephen Strange stood in the Gap Junction as America Chavez stood behind Strange.

"If I may interject," America tried.

"No," they both said as she put her hands up in defense.

"Strange, I'm not doing this again. I have a whole family. Just... Leave me be," Calista softly begged.

"It's not that easy, Calista."

"But it could be. Deny that I was ever involved. You could save America and I could protect my family. It could be so easy. You just don't want it to be."

Strange sighed, "Fine. I can deny that Calista Villarreal had any part in this. But they know the Blue Hour did."

"They won't know that the Blue Hour is me. I can promise you that."

Calista held out her hand for Strange to shake. He shook her hand, Calista sighing, "Thank you."

They heard a growl, startling all three of them. Calista stepped forward, starting to use her powers. She threw them, following the light that they cast with her eyes.

Gargantos.

"Go! Run!" She yelled to the two behind her.

Gargantos started running after the two, but Calista started using her powers on him. She managed to push him far away, giving her time to run and fly up to catch up with the others.

"You realize you can teleport, right?" Strange asked as they ran.

"Yeah, well, sometimes I forget," Calista panted.

As Gargantos started catching up, Strange used his powers to slow him down.

"Did that kill it?" America asked in Spanish.

"No. That's how we kill it," Strange responded, pointing to the Book of Vishanti.

"The Book of Vishanti," Calista saw.